Windows 10: BSOD under load and idle

Discus and support BSOD under load and idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I welcome. The laptop began to reboot quite often. When viewing video on the Internet or when I play games. Started check of random access memory. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vladz, Mar 5, 2017.

1. vladz Win User

BSOD under load and idle

I welcome. The laptop began to reboot quite often. When viewing video on the Internet or when I play games. Started check of random access memory. I don't know already what to do. Excuse for the curve translation, I badly know English.
    Attachment 123964

:)

vladz, Mar 5, 2017

2. BSOD windows 10 DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I got none of those BSOD and my temps aren't high there normal for idle and under load.

colin murphy989, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Nouwan Win User
    Nouwan, Mar 5, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD under load and idle

I suspect the problem is that you are using memory modules from different vendors.
    Many dumpfiles point to memory management and the latest mentioned FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

Test your memory with only 1 module inserted at the time.

lifetec, Mar 5, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Please follow the directions in the box at the top of your thread and at the top of the BSOD forum.

Attachment 123975

Sorry, I missed the link completely. Thanks @lifetec

Ztruker, Mar 5, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    Although not easy to find, vladz used the posting instruction.

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD under load and idle

1. BSOD under load and idle - Similar Threads - BSOD under load

2. cpu bsod under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu bsod under load: my E5-2680v2 pc keeps crashing when putting load on cpu, cpu doing 50c and 80w, have tried these so far:-psu change-resetting bios-driver download-few others heres eventdata and dmp:issue.zip onedrive link<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  3. cpu bsod under load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cpu bsod under load: my E5-2680v2 pc keeps crashing when putting load on cpu, cpu doing 50c and 80w, have tried these so far:-psu change-resetting bios-driver download-few others heres eventdata and dmp:issue.zip onedrive link<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  4. cpu bsod under load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Idle Process while CPU under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Idle Process while CPU under load: I understand why Task Manager / Details will show System Idle Process taking a large share of the the CPU activity when the CPU activity is very low. But that is not what I am experiencing at the moment.I am currently running some Excel VBA macros, which will take a few hours...
  6. System Idle Process while CPU under load

System Idle Process while CPU under load: I understand why Task Manager / Details will show System Idle Process taking a large share of the the CPU activity when the CPU activity is very low. But that is not what I am experiencing at the moment.I am currently running some Excel VBA macros, which will take a few hours...
  7. System Idle Process while CPU under load

8. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load: It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY...
  9. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load: It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY...
  10. BSOD Under load(gaming)

BSOD Under load(gaming): Hey, I randomly get BSOD while im playing games, i had no BSOD until I upgraded my GPU(from gtx 750ti to xfx gts radeon rx580 xxx 8gb). I tried several things: reinstall windows, DDU, memtest, replace PSU. Also i followed this instructions to verify drivers...