Windows 10: BSOD under load and idle

Discus and support BSOD under load and idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I welcome. The laptop began to reboot quite often. When viewing video on the Internet or when I play games. Started check of random access memory. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vladz, Mar 5, 2017.

1. vladz Win User

BSOD under load and idle

I welcome. The laptop began to reboot quite often. When viewing video on the Internet or when I play games. Started check of random access memory. I don't know already what to do. Excuse for the curve translation, I badly know English.
    Attachment 123964

:)

vladz, Mar 5, 2017

2. BSOD windows 10 DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I got none of those BSOD and my temps aren't high there normal for idle and under load.

colin murphy989, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Nouwan Win User
    Nouwan, Mar 5, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD under load and idle

I suspect the problem is that you are using memory modules from different vendors.
    Many dumpfiles point to memory management and the latest mentioned FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

Test your memory with only 1 module inserted at the time.

lifetec, Mar 5, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Please follow the directions in the box at the top of your thread and at the top of the BSOD forum.

Attachment 123975

Sorry, I missed the link completely. Thanks @lifetec

Ztruker, Mar 5, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    Although not easy to find, vladz used the posting instruction.

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD under load and idle

1. BSOD under load and idle - Similar Threads - BSOD under load

2. Freezing Under Load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezing Under Load: Hello, I have a custom built windows 10 gaming pc. My pc is “freezing” under load. However, I am still able access the start menu. All drivers are up to date. Specs: OS: Windows 10 1909 MB: MSI B350 Tomahawk Ram: 16GB DDR4 CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x (not overclocked) GPU: Nvidia...
  3. BSOD While CPU Under Load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While CPU Under Load: Hi All, I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out this intermittent BSOD issue I have. It seems to mostly happening while the CPU is under intense load, but isn't really consistent. For example I played Destiny 2 pretty heavily for a few days without...
  4. BSOD Under load MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

BSOD Under load MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hello, Been having a problem with PC lately, randomly crashes with abovementioned issue. Happens more often when PC is under load (ie games) but also randomly. Since I can't get windbg to work (won't load symbols from server) I'd appreciate some help. Thank you,...
  5. Various BSOD while PC is under load.

Various BSOD while PC is under load.: Hi there, Ever since I built my new PC I have been experiencing various BSOD including: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED From my own research I discovered that these were typically related to drivers. I have installed all drivers and verified they...
  6. bsod on idle system

bsod on idle system: before i did the creators update i had already bsod's. i did the creators update on 16 may,there was a bsod on 22 may on an idle system (i was not in the environment) bleuscreenview gives the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED en driver ntoskrnl.sys dm-log_collector did not...
  7. BSOD freezing and crashing under load

BSOD freezing and crashing under load: My computer has always crashed frequently since I built it a few months ago. I finally did a clean Windows 10 install to see if that would sort it out but it didn't. It appears random. It crashes during resource intensive games, not resource intensive games, browsing,...
  8. Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming

Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming: Hi TenForums, I'm posting an issue here that I've already fruitlessly posted on the microsoft forums because I'm all out of ideas.... The text from that post is copied below: Recently I've started having BSODs occur while running games, and more infrequently at random...
  9. BSOD whilst GPU under load.

BSOD whilst GPU under load.: Hey guys, I've been getting BSOD (machine_check_exception) for the past two days whilst the GPU is under load with either a game or a stress test. I have re installed all drivers with no improvement. The BSOD usually happens within 10 minutes of loading but can sometimes be...
  10. PC restarts under heavy load(assuming) no BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC restarts under heavy load(assuming) no BSOD: This has been happening for about 2 months now. Whenever I am in a game or watchign a stream the PC completely turns off, not a traditional shut down and immediately restarts. Please let me know if you need more information 13624