Windows 10: BSOD Under load MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD Under load MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Been having a problem with PC lately, randomly crashes with abovementioned issue. Happens more often when PC is under load (ie games) but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PriitS, May 13, 2017.

1. PriitS Win User

BSOD Under load MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Hello,

Been having a problem with PC lately, randomly crashes with abovementioned issue. Happens more often when PC is under load (ie games) but also randomly.

Since I can't get windbg to work (won't load symbols from server) I'd appreciate some help.

Thank you,
    Priit

:)

PriitS, May 13, 2017
  2. J.DD Win User

Machine_check_exception BSOD

Download then run the
    AVG
    and
    Kaspersky
    removal tool if both were installed. And if both have been uninstalled.

If you havent yet

3. Machine_check_exception BSOD

Driver verifier came back with errors from kl1.sys. A Kaspersky related driver.

I always assumed it was hardware related. How do I go about repairing that troublesome driver? A clean uninstall/reinstall of Kaspersky?

IgNorrinRadd, May 13, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

We are all in the same predicament - can't get WinDBG working until Microsoft fix their servers.

philc43, May 13, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    Microsoft have now updated their symbols server so we are back in business!

In the crash dated 12/05/17 10:08 I see that the VBoxNetAdp6.sys driver is identified as a problem when you were running driver verifier.

Code: BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff80c6ce2ce23, 0, 54525049} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetAdp6.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetAdp6.sys Probably caused by : VBoxNetAdp6.sys ( VBoxNetAdp6+ce23 )[/quote] See if you can update your virtual box driver. Your current one is dated Mon Apr 18 14:32:42 2016

philc43, May 21, 2017
  6. PriitS Win User
    Yeah I updated those after the first few crashes. Couldn't figure out the later ones (hal.dll). I did update the BIOS though and so far it seems stable, will see if I can get it to BSOD again, otherwise the problem was there.

PriitS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Under load MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD Under load

2. Machine_check_exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Machine_check_exception BSOD: Hi guys, So I recently just reinstalled Windows 10 because of driver issues but now I'm getting Machine_check_exception BSOD. I googled for solutions and read the minidumps via bluescreenview and apparently it's caused by hal.dll+49b91. Can anyone help with this error? I...
  3. Machine_check_Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine_check_Exception BSOD: Hi, I've been having crashes for almost a year now and I haven't been able to figure out why so yesterday I decided to delete all my files and reinstall Windows 10 and I still got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD crash. Also, the crashes only happens when I'm playing a game...
  4. BSOD Machine_Check_Exception 0x9C

BSOD Machine_Check_Exception 0x9C: Hi there So it's the third time I post about this since other topics have been abandonned whitout answer nor resolution. Basicly, since I build this computer, I keep encountering a BSOD with the 0x9C code. Always the same parameters. Both happens randomly Also but I...
  5. BSOD : Machine_Check_Exception

BSOD : Machine_Check_Exception: Randomly I have a BSOD Machine_Check_Exception (code 0x9C) On Mon 16-Sep-19 4:58:49 PM GMT your computer crashed On Mon 16-Sep-19 3:54:42 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-9968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following...
  6. BSOD with error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

BSOD with error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I built a new pc about a month ago now and it has crashed about 8 or 9 times all with the error code MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. These crashes occur randomly (idle, in game, browsing the web) and I can not seem to figure out exactly is going on in my case, despite looking at...
  7. bsod machine_check_exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod machine_check_exception: hi there, i have been having an issue for some time where i will occasionally be blue screened while in chrome, most often while watching a video in full screen, but not always. the error i am always given is the Machine Check exception, and when i look a the bluescreen...
  8. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION & KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION & KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD: Hi! I installed a new ssd ( Samsung Evo 860 1 TB) earlier today and I have been getting blue screens ever since. The dump files can be found on the link below. Please let me know if you guys require more information. Thanks in advance....
  9. Machine_Check_Exception BSOD

Machine_Check_Exception BSOD: For the past few days, playing Fallout 4 seems to invariably end in a BSOD usually with a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error, but a few times the screen has simply frozen during play, sound crashed loudly, and the machine has not responded to any keyboard or mouse input. Graphics...
  10. Bsod - machine_check_exception

Bsod - machine_check_exception: Hello Ladies & Gents! I'm a SevenForums member, DreadStar/DreadStarX! It's been a long time since I've been on here, and found that SF/EF/TF is one of the best resources for OS Problems. So, here's the problem. When I boot up VMWare Workstation, and attempt to...