Windows 10: BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Discus and support BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need help with this BSOD I'm getting.This is the link for the minidump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av1ILsVQ9g5Tg1pR6NHTkRiLpgf3?e=ixJlxZ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmad Fadlan, Sep 23, 2022.

1. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Need help with this BSOD I'm getting.This is the link for the minidump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av1ILsVQ9g5Tg1pR6NHTkRiLpgf3?e=ixJlxZ

:)

Ahmad Fadlan, Sep 23, 2022

2. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

Hi

I keep getting UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP.

Once Everyday.

Please Help

TaoTao12345, Sep 23, 2022
  3. IvanWong5 Win User
    [Windows 10 BSOD] Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD always appears when I try to update Windows 10 or reset the PC.

I've tried many solutions, such as:

-Disconnecting external devices

-Booting in safe mode

-Memory diagnostic

-chkdsk

none of which worked. Any suggestions to this problem would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

IvanWong5, Sep 23, 2022
  4. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

silverbody, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

1. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap - Similar Threads - BSOD Unexpected Kernel

2. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Need help with this BSOD I'm getting.This is the link for the minidump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av1ILsVQ9g5Tg1pR6NHTkRiLpgf3?e=ixJlxZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/f10cb69d-6a0b-4343-a667-1d4027d555fe
  3. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hi all,I have a Windows 10 Intel Gaming Inspiron 15 that has recently been blue screening with the error Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I have not installed any new hardware recently, I have updated Windows and all drivers from OEM and/or developer websites to their latest...
  4. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hi all,I have a Windows 10 Intel Gaming Inspiron 15 that has recently been blue screening with the error Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I have not installed any new hardware recently, I have updated Windows and all drivers from OEM and/or developer websites to their latest...
  5. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hello, sorry if I've ran over a few rules first time posting but I've encountered a problem. Every time I try to connect a bluetooth device to my hp 15-da0007tx laptop. I've run bluescreenview and it tells me that ntoskrnl.exe is the cause. However after reading for a while...
  6. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hello, sorry if I've ran over a few rules first time posting but I've encountered a problem. Every time I try to connect a bluetooth device to my hp 15-da0007tx laptop. I've run bluescreenview and it tells me that ntoskrnl.exe is the cause. However after reading for a while...
  7. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD: I got the following BSOD today. Ran the typical gamut of system tests dism, sfc, memory diagnostic and didn't find any issues. No temperature issues or other event viewer errors and nothing is overclocked unless you count the XMP profile for my RAM.This is the .dmp file I...
  8. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Greetings!Ive been encountering a lot of problems in my computer last few week.Last time it was a driver issue problem solvedNow it generated this BSOD. "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" . Can someone help me to identify the problem?Here is the DMP...
  9. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD: Hello, I've been having an issue where I get a BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap while playing the Halo Master Chief Collection for PC. From what I understand this issue is caused by out of date drivers. I have run windows update to make sure I have my most recent drivers...
  10. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD: Hi, since last 2 months or so I'm getting this BSOD randomly on latest updated win10 ultimate x64. Which usually occur when sometimes I try to move my mouse I guess? but i'm not sure. So the problem never reappears after a reboot though but when I fresh start my pc again some...