Windows 10: BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154

Discus and support BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIm5tOiiLzIlRIqbiubj6LghTWq?e=ElvsHfThis is the crash dump, I have no idea why this is happening, it only happens when playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mosteanudragos, Jul 15, 2021.

1. BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIm5tOiiLzIlRIqbiubj6LghTWq?e=ElvsHfThis is the crash dump, I have no idea why this is happening, it only happens when playing games or having multiple browsers/applications open

:)

mosteanudragos, Jul 15, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Unexpected store exception

Windows shutdowns occur to prevent damage.

The bugcheck was 0x00000154: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
    This indicates that the store component caught an unexpected exception.

There was EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000006 - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x.

Windows has exception handlers and if an exception could corrupt data or cause system malfunctions there is a bugcheck to prevent further damage.

Drive file system problems can cause BSOD.

These may be useful:
    Blue screen of death - Wikipedia
    Everything You Need To Know About the Blue Screen of Death
    4 BSOD Errors That Can Kill Your PC and their Solutions

zbook, Jul 15, 2021
  3. unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Jul 15, 2021
  4. scifimatt Win User

BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154

Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Hi All,
    So updating to Citrix workspace and deleting the old version did help, I didn't have a BSOD for almost two weeks, so thank you for that suggestion! However, over the weekend I have had two, one yesterday and one today. For both instances I have had drive verifier with all 19 tests on but both crashes were Unexpected Store Exception. I have attached a beta log, but I don't think there are any dump files in there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

BSOD  UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 [​IMG]

BSOD  UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 [​IMG]

scifimatt, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154

1. BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 - Similar Threads - BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  4. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  5. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  6. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  7. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  8. BSOD - Bugcheck 0x00000154 - Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Bugcheck 0x00000154 - Windows 10 Enterprise: Dear All, We have multiple laptops with the same model Dell E7270 that started to show BSOD with Bugcheck error 0x00000154. Tried to analyze the dump file in WinDbg, it shows the module name "hardware disk". if its only one laptop, I could assume that there is an issue with...
  9. BSOD unexpected store exception

BSOD unexpected store exception: Hello, A couple of days I started getting the following BSOD "Unexpected Store Exception" often, usually after sleep mode and "Kernel Data Inpage Error" only once I did run the built in Memory diagnostic tool on Win 10, everything seems to be fine I also booted from a second...
  10. 0x00000154 BSOD Unexpected Store Exception

0x00000154 BSOD Unexpected Store Exception: Hello, My PC often got BSOD with error code 0x00000154 while gaming. I tried following solutions: 1. sfc scan showed nothing special 2. chkdsk shows no disk failure 3. run couple of tests for RAM - no failure 4. updated Windows, bios, chipset, GPU drivers several...