Windows 10: BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

Discus and support BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joeforest, Dec 25, 2016.

1. joeforest Win User

BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

Hi all,

Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player running).

Here are the log files - and help would be much appreciated!

Attachment 114878

:)

joeforest, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

Windows 10 1709 blue screens

Sorry for the delay. From the dump file it looks like the issue is related to Dell NIC (Ndis.sys) and to some system file corruption (wdf01000.sys).

Are you able to access your computer or do you receive BSOD before login?

Ugo Lopez, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Nokia E71 driver problem

1. Uninstalled PC Suite, reinstalled PC Suite 7.1.18.0. Still has "Nokie E71 USB Phone Parent" error.

2. On PC Suite 7.1.18.0.Removed wdf01000.sys. Rebooted. Plugged in E71. No rebuilding of wdf01000.sys. Still has "Nokie E71 USB Phone Parent" error in device manager. After few minutes, went into windows/system32/drivers, no wdf01000.sys!

I give up!

palmy---01, Dec 25, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The last dumpfile is
    Code: BugCheck 7F, {8, ffffd001241caab0, ffffd001241edfc0, fffff8010e50f500} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlanu.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlanu.sys Probably caused by : Wdf01000.sys ( Wdf01000!FxVerifierLock::Lock+e8 )[/quote] rtwlanu.sys

Driver Description: Realtek RTLxxxxx Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
    Used by different manufacturer's
    Driver Update Site: Realtek

Update this driver.

But you are still on a early build of windows 10 Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160630-1736)

Update your system to the latest build and install all windows updates.
    This will improve the stability of your system and if your lucky may even stops the BSODs.

lifetec, Dec 26, 2016
  5. joeforest Win User
    Thank you! After a couple days, I haven't had any more BSODs *Smile

joeforest, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys) - Similar Threads - BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Wdf01000

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  6. Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Wdf01000.sys is a file associated with Windows Driver Framework which in turn handles the system drivers. Corruption of this file/process means that the drivers would start giving trouble eventually leading to a Blue Screen of Death error. The error descriptions...
  7. Wdf01000.sys BSOD Unable to Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD Unable to Reboot: Good afternoon, Let me start by saying that I'm not a huge techie. There are a lot of things I know about computers, but much more that I don't know. I'm hoping you all can help me save my desktop computer without having to lose years of files I can't replace. I updated...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  10. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...