Windows 10: BSOD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - 0x154 - MODULE_NAME hardware_disk

Discus and support BSOD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - 0x154 - MODULE_NAME hardware_disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC crashed twice today, both times about 5 minutes after playing The Division 2. First dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsyoGgY7l748mWMqQUWXkQDUBRG-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zkitzo, May 23, 2019.

1. Zkitzo Win User

BSOD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - 0x154 - MODULE_NAME hardware_disk

My PC crashed twice today, both times about 5 minutes after playing The Division 2.

First dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsyoGgY7l748mWMqQUWXkQDUBRG-

Second dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsyoGgY7l748mWTj5c1u-mXxCfDE

I did a `!analyze -v` on the dumps and both show `MODULE_NAME hardware_disk`

Could someone please give me some more insight on the BSOD's?

:)

Zkitzo, May 23, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2019
  3. MST3Claye Win User
    BSoD Unexpected_Store_Exception - MemCompression - nt_wrong_symbols.sys problem

I've reinstalled my video card drivers.. along with a clean install of windows. Just tried testing the game again even with driver verifier.. The dump is 0 bytes.. but I was able to get an analysis on WhoCrashed and it says:

This was probably caused by the following module:
    ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1756E0)

Bugcheck code: 0x154 (0xFFFF9A850ABCB000, 0xFFFFD681F70C2090, 0x2, 0x0)

Error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Sorry for replying late on this.

MST3Claye, May 23, 2019
  4. BSOD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - 0x154 - MODULE_NAME hardware_disk

BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Win10

Hello.

I just had a BSOD with an UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.

3 most recent DMP files: minidump.zip

MSInfo: 20170207.nfo

System info: BRADTOP.txt

TIA!

apratsunrthd, May 23, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - 0x154 - MODULE_NAME hardware_disk

1. BSOD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - 0x154 - MODULE_NAME hardware_disk - Similar Threads - BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 0x154

2. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  3. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: - Usually happened when i browse chrome with lots of tabs happened and it randomly goes kaput BSOD- Im using old 2017 gaming laptop- the laptop is undervolted CPU and iGPU with throttle stop -110mv/-60mv Nvidia discrete GPU with Afterburner.Windbg results :...
  4. Bsod MODULE_NAME : nt_wrong_symbols

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod MODULE_NAME : nt_wrong_symbols: Bonjour,j'ai un problème avec mon pc avec le BSOD, se problème provient d'après se que j'ai compris du MODULE_NAME : nt_wrong_symbols je ne sais pas comment régler se problème et j'aimerais bien un peu d'aide merci...
  5. help with NTDLL and Hardware_Disk BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help with NTDLL and Hardware_Disk BSOD: I'm currently having an issue with my PC. regardless of what program is running or not. I keep receiving a NDTLL or Hardware_disk error. I have tried the DSMI and the SFC commands. I have updated all drivers and reverted my update and reupdated. still will get the error. I...
  6. hardware_disk bsod

hardware_disk bsod: Hi I just reset my computer because i was having bsods. After i had reset my pc the errors that i had stopped. But now i am getting a new bsod screen but not as often it is just when i play a certain game. In the minidump it says hardware_disk. So I was wondering if anyone...
  7. 0x154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

0x154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: So my Samsung Ativ Book 9 has gotten the BSOD twice now. The error is UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Here is what I noticed: -The first time I was able to restart my computer -The second time I wasn't. The error checking was stuck at 0% -Both times I was using Firefox, which...
  8. Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Ive been suffering from BSODs very frequently lately, up to 2-3 times a day. Its making life miserable. It would usually happen while I was away from the laptop or sometime when I would wake it up from sleep or hibernation, but now its even happening while I am using the...
  9. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  10. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. module name hardware disk

2. hardware_disk bsod