Windows 10: BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup

Discus and support BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having issues with this error random appearing since I build my computer. Its not always after sleep, only sometimes and for some reason it goes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pettsson_016, Jun 11, 2021.

1. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup

I'm having issues with this error random appearing since I build my computer. Its not always after sleep, only sometimes and for some reason it goes in periods. Few weeks with no BSOD and then three times in a row after waking up from sleep.I've tried updating everything I can think of, running the build in diagnostics with no errors. Reinstalled as well with success. Anyone have any suggestions of what might be the problem?I have a summary from the debugger:UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 The store component caught an unexpected exception. Arguments: Arg1: ffffcf83e6ccf000, Pointer to the st

:)

Pettsson_016, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Bad Screen after wakeup from sleep

I have provided answers inline in the quote.

Thanks to help me out.

Swinder0161, Jun 11, 2021
  4. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup

BSOD on startup and wakeup of pc from sleep in win10

Many a times when i start my pc i get a BSOD saying CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. Also sometimes when i wakeup pc from sleep i get the same BSOD.

I recently updated my pc to win 10 anniversary version. So i was wondering if it might be the problem.

I tried updating all my drivers, but nothing helped.

Please help me through this.

TusharParasrampuria, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup

1. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup - Similar Threads - BSOD unexpected_store_exception sleep

2. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  3. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  4. BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: HiKeep on getting BSOD 1-5 minutes after I start to use the computer in the mornings, also happens if I take a long break some hours and continue to work.Have tried many different things like reinstalling the graphic drivers, but so far I haven't managed to solve the...
  5. BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: HiKeep on getting BSOD 1-5 minutes after I start to use the computer in the mornings, also happens if I take a long break some hours and continue to work.Have tried many different things like reinstalling the graphic drivers, but so far I haven't managed to solve the...
  6. BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup: I build new PC, and since beginning I'm getting randomly BSOD, when I wake up PC from sleep or hybernation. I run the chkdsk and also memtest, they both passed. Thx for help. The BSOD says: unexpected_store_exception the minidump is debugged below. Microsoft R Windows...
  8. Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep

Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep: So I have been getting a bsod for a couple days now after waking the computer from sleep. Don't know what's causing it. Here is a google drive link with the dump files I've got within the past couple of days....
  9. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...
  10. BSOD after upgrading to W10 [UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION]

BSOD after upgrading to W10 [UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION]: Upgraded to W10 from W7 1-2 weeks ago and have been getting BSOD on a daily basis (1 a day). There is no pattern, the only thing i can think of is that it happens when having several programs running, causing heavy RAM usage (only have 4 GB of RAM). When using Windows 7 i...