Windows 10: Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Discus and support Bsod unexpected_store_exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micheldu49, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Hi everyone,
    (Sorry for my bad english)

I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft).
    Then, I have frequently (at least one time by day) a BSOD with the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.
    I also had the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".
    I was wondering if that's not because of my power supply, but that doesn't seem to be.
    I have already try a memtest. It seems that there is no problem with the RAM.
    The big problem is that the system freezes ramdomly, both on Linux (installed on a HDD) or Windows 10 (installed on a SSD). The mouse everything are frozen. Sometimes, my computer crashes directly at the bios display (when I power on my computer).

I do an error scan with HD Tune Pro on the SSD. It reveals that one sector is damaged (0%). But I have a warning with the "Reallocated Event Count" (16) and an "attention" tag with the "Interface CRC Error Client" (131 errors). The software says it may be caused because of a damaged cable.
    With the HDD, I also have an "Interface CRC Error Count" attention tag. I'm currently scanning it and the damaged blocks represent 0.6% (15 sectors).

I have updated my Bios and everything on Windows with Windows Update and MSI Live Update.
    I have already tried a clean install.

Do you have any idea about this terrible problem ? Thanks in advance ! I'm completly desperate...

:)

Micheldu49, Jun 25, 2016
  2. zyguli Win User

Window 10 keeps crashing and restarting on both laptops

I started having frequent unexpected_store_exception and crtical_process_died BSOD's on my laptop a few days ago.

zyguli, Jun 25, 2016
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

My computer has received another UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD. No dump files were produced this time either. Why is my computer doing that?

ResnickRE, Jun 25, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Definitely a hardware error since it hangs in Linux and Windows. The dump is inconclusive.

I would Replace the SSD. If you have an older normal hard drive, try it and see if the problem goes away. If yes then buy a new SSD.

Ztruker, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Bsod unexpected_store_exception

1. Bsod unexpected_store_exception - Similar Threads - Bsod unexpected_store_exception

2. Multiple BSOD's with different stop codes unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD's with different stop codes unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died,...: for the last couple of days my laptop has been crashing with these stop codes: unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died, kernal data in-page errorthe most frequent ones being unexpected store exception & critcal process died my laptop crashed with the stop code:...
  3. I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop

I got BSOD unexpected_store_exception while working on my laptop: While I'm working on my laptop. My window crashed and got unexpected_store_exception BSOD. Please helpHere's my Computer spec.Here's the dump file for more information:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MJFdLmHji1eR7amoqa6VPj0p5tJbio6g?usp=sharingThanks for your help...
  4. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup: I'm having issues with this error random appearing since I build my computer. Its not always after sleep, only sometimes and for some reason it goes in periods. Few weeks with no BSOD and then three times in a row after waking up from sleep.I've tried updating everything I...
  5. Unexpected_store_exception bsod

Unexpected_store_exception bsod: Hello, I am not very PC-savvy. I've been having crashes and BSODs during PC use and gaming. V2Log Data: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. Windows Version 10H2 (OS Build 19042.928) Please let me know of any other information that...
  6. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup: I build new PC, and since beginning I'm getting randomly BSOD, when I wake up PC from sleep or hybernation. I run the chkdsk and also memtest, they both passed. Thx for help. The BSOD says: unexpected_store_exception the minidump is debugged below. Microsoft R Windows...
  7. Bluescreen BSOD during gaming. Unexpected_store_exception and critical_process_died are...

Bluescreen BSOD during gaming. Unexpected_store_exception and critical_process_died are...: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION CRITICAL PROCESS DIED UNCORRECTABLE WHEA ERROR It's been happening to me for since last month and it's getting frustrating. This BSOD comes while I'm gaming, or sometimes whenever I'm idle or doing some low cpu activity like media streaming,...
  8. Unexpected_Store_Exception BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unexpected_Store_Exception BSOD?: This happens twice on my recently purchased laptop, what i did was just minding my own business Installing adobe photoshop and opening discord and the BSOD suddenly appeared and i don't know the cause I'm still using windows 10 version 1909 and i recently updated my Nvidia...
  9. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD..

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD..: Hello, Community! I get this message whenever I start my laptop Asus ROG G732L. If I press a hard shut down, the next time the machine boots properly. I don't encounter this issue when I restart it. Indeed, this happened after the first 7-8 os updates after the first...
  10. Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPT ION"

Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPT ION": Hi all, My pc started to get BSoD while gaming since 1 week ago. things i tried; MemTest86+ test Bios update Driver update (graphics card, chipset, realtek lan drivers and so on) CPU and GPU stress test for 1 hours+ Harddisk and ssd health check Cleaning inside of pc Ran...