Windows 10: Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Discus and support Bsod unexpected_store_exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micheldu49, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Hi everyone,
    (Sorry for my bad english)

I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft).
    Then, I have frequently (at least one time by day) a BSOD with the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.
    I also had the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".
    I was wondering if that's not because of my power supply, but that doesn't seem to be.
    I have already try a memtest. It seems that there is no problem with the RAM.
    The big problem is that the system freezes ramdomly, both on Linux (installed on a HDD) or Windows 10 (installed on a SSD). The mouse everything are frozen. Sometimes, my computer crashes directly at the bios display (when I power on my computer).

I do an error scan with HD Tune Pro on the SSD. It reveals that one sector is damaged (0%). But I have a warning with the "Reallocated Event Count" (16) and an "attention" tag with the "Interface CRC Error Client" (131 errors). The software says it may be caused because of a damaged cable.
    With the HDD, I also have an "Interface CRC Error Count" attention tag. I'm currently scanning it and the damaged blocks represent 0.6% (15 sectors).

I have updated my Bios and everything on Windows with Windows Update and MSI Live Update.
    I have already tried a clean install.

Do you have any idea about this terrible problem ? Thanks in advance ! I'm completly desperate...

:)

Micheldu49, Jun 25, 2016
  2. zyguli Win User

Window 10 keeps crashing and restarting on both laptops

I started having frequent unexpected_store_exception and crtical_process_died BSOD's on my laptop a few days ago.

zyguli, Jun 25, 2016
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

My computer has received another UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD. No dump files were produced this time either. Why is my computer doing that?

ResnickRE, Jun 25, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Definitely a hardware error since it hangs in Linux and Windows. The dump is inconclusive.

I would Replace the SSD. If you have an older normal hard drive, try it and see if the problem goes away. If yes then buy a new SSD.

Ztruker, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Bsod unexpected_store_exception

1. Bsod unexpected_store_exception - Similar Threads - Bsod unexpected_store_exception

2. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  3. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  4. Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...: Hello and Happy New Year! I hope this finds you well.Since Thanksgiving I've been experiencing instability and BSODs on my Win11 PC. After several attempts at troubleshooting this on my own, I find myself here. Originally, it started with me playing a video game and my PC...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...

Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...: Hello and Happy New Year! I hope this finds you well.Since Thanksgiving I've been experiencing instability and BSODs on my Win11 PC. After several attempts at troubleshooting this on my own, I find myself here. Originally, it started with me playing a video game and my PC...
  6. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  7. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  8. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  9. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  10. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: - Usually happened when i browse chrome with lots of tabs happened and it randomly goes kaput BSOD- Im using old 2017 gaming laptop- the laptop is undervolted CPU and iGPU with throttle stop -110mv/-60mv Nvidia discrete GPU with Afterburner.Windbg results :...