Windows 10: BSOD unsure of how to move forward

Discus and support BSOD unsure of how to move forward in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i am having bsod issues. I had one about 7 or 8 days ago and i thought i had resolved by swapping out my hdd which was seemingly making the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by antmeyerx, May 22, 2020.

1. antmeyerx Win User

BSOD unsure of how to move forward

Hello, i am having bsod issues. I had one about 7 or 8 days ago and i thought i had resolved by swapping out my hdd which was seemingly making the "click of death" noise. This is the recent minidump i have: BSOD

I have tried running memtest86 and no errors pop up. I have also tried replacing my hdd.

At a lost here, thank you in advance.

:)

antmeyerx, May 22, 2020

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA iaStorAV.sys BSOD on boot even with setup drive

Hi,

About your issue regarding BSOD in your HP laptop. Please answer the question's below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 22, 2020
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Call Forwarding on Lumia 950XL

Hi,

Let's get this working for you, follow these steps:

• Select Phone from the App list.
    • Tap Menu > Settings.
    • Tap Change more settings for phone.
    • Tap the Call forwarding” On/Off toggle to enable the feature.
    • Tap the "forward calls to” field and enter the desired phone number to the forward calls.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, May 22, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. BSOD unsure of how to move forward - Similar Threads - BSOD unsure move

2. Unsure on how to proceed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure on how to proceed.: I recently bought a refurbished computer from Amazon; the computer works good except when it turns on it asks me to sign in to a school district and I have no option to sign in as someone else The school district is in another state and I simply have never been. I'm unsure...
  3. Unsure on how to proceed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsure on how to proceed.: I recently bought a refurbished computer from Amazon; the computer works good except when it turns on it asks me to sign in to a school district and I have no option to sign in as someone else The school district is in another state and I simply have never been. I'm unsure...
  4. Unsure what caused this BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unsure what caused this BSOD: The error code was: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50what failed: UsbHub3.systhis occurred when I plugged something into my usb port, from what I understand this could be a corrupted driver but I haven't updated anything recently.This was what I got when I used windbg to view...
  5. Unsure what caused this BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure what caused this BSOD: The error code was: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50what failed: UsbHub3.systhis occurred when I plugged something into my usb port, from what I understand this could be a corrupted driver but I haven't updated anything recently.This was what I got when I used windbg to view...
  6. Unsure what caused this BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD Unsure of what to do

BSOD Unsure of what to do: Hi guys looking for some advice here. I ran memtest86 and dont get any errors that come back i have also monitored temps for my cpu and doesnt seem to be overheating under load and also ran a stresstest on cpu and no crashes or anything. This is the minidump i got back....
  8. Moving the Windows Insider Program forward

in Windows 10 News
    Moving the Windows Insider Program forward: Hey Windows Insiders! How’s everyone holding up? I wanted to touch base, thank everyone for the warm welcome to the program, and share some of my initial thoughts on the program and where we want to take it forward. As mentioned in Panos’ blog post,...
  9. Repeated BSOD, unsure of source.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repeated BSOD, unsure of source.: My computer completely froze a few weeks back and so I had to force shutdown as it wasn't responding to anything, when I turned it back on, it Blue screened, i tried several fixes I had found online, none of which worked, and so I reinstalled windows, this fixed the problems,...
  10. Multiple BSODs. Unsure of Trigger.

Multiple BSODs. Unsure of Trigger.: Hey All, I've had multiple BSODs over the past couple of weeks. Initially, I performed a fairly small overclock on my CPU and I believed this to be the cause of my BSODs. I reset the system to stock speeds on both the CPU and RAM and hadn't had any issues for a few days,...