Windows 10: BSOD upon computer start up

Discus and support BSOD upon computer start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I recently got a "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" upon start-up of my machine. This is not the first blue-screen I've gotten recently so I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeastPanda, Feb 14, 2019.

1. BSOD upon computer start up

Hey,
    I recently got a "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" upon start-up of my machine. This is not the first blue-screen I've gotten recently so I thought I'd post my log here. Unfortunately, I don't know how to re-create the problem.
    I've attached the output of the Beta Log collector.
    Thanks

:)

BeastPanda, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 14, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

BSOD upon computer start up

BSOD when starting games on Win 10

Hi Gibbinold,

Thank you for Replying back with the status of this issue.

Try the steps and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

Step 1: You can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also I would suggest you to check for BIOS updates from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

BSOD upon computer start up

1. BSOD upon computer start up - Similar Threads - BSOD upon computer

2. Computer stuck on black screen upon start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on black screen upon start up: I use an old Windows 7 computer to mainly game on.. but I moved to a new house & was trying to connect to wifi & couldn’t access the option to connect wirelessly so I ran into a thread on here with directions that would reset the network system & upon doing that, I now get a...
  3. Computer stuck on black screen upon start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on black screen upon start up: I use an old Windows 7 computer to mainly game on.. but I moved to a new house & was trying to connect to wifi & couldn’t access the option to connect wirelessly so I ran into a thread on here with directions that would reset the network system & upon doing that, I now get a...
  4. BSOD (CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) upon starting up Win98 VM in Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD (CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) upon starting up Win98 VM in Virtualbox: Windows 10 (host machine) crashes with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT when I try to run a Win98 guest in Virtualbox. Linux guests work fine. CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X GPU: Radeon RX 580 AMD-V: enabled HyperV: disabled I've updated all AMD drivers using the utility. Bugcheck...
  5. BSOD upon starting up Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon starting up Computer: DESKTOP-V91V1BR-(2020-08-24_20-45-38).zip Windows 10 Version 2004 163173
  6. Photos upon start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos upon start-up: When I start my computer I get these great pictures displayed on my monitor. I want to know where they were taken, what they are so I can go learn more about the place. Is there some way to find that out?...
  7. Blue Screen upon start up

Blue Screen upon start up: Upon startup I receive a blue screen telling me there is a problem and Microsoft is gathering information. There is a problem with "memory management" I have only used 17% why is this happening??...
  8. inaccessible_boot_device upon start up

inaccessible_boot_device upon start up: Hi, Long story short, temp files had logs over 100gb due to the sh@#ty Microsoft app store bug. Tried to rectify to no avail, saw I had an update pending so updated. Upon update I checked for any more and it said downloading 0% then would restart my PC. Restarting...
  9. BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:

BSOD Upon Start Up Windows 10 Stop Code:: I have windows 10 (HP Touchsmart 15) and recently installed updates upon restart, I got the BSOD which gave me the stop code of : FLTMGR File System. I can get to the windows logon screen just fine. But if I try to log in after about a few seconds the stop code pops up. So...
  10. Had BSOD upon computer start

Had BSOD upon computer start: So i had a BSOD upon computer startup, not sure what caused it my diagnostics says it was norton but i'm kind of suspicion on this as i have never had a issue with all the years i have used it, i collected the info from your own diagnostics collection tools, if you need any...