Windows 10: BSOD Upon playing Detroit become Human Game (Also some others)

Discus and support BSOD Upon playing Detroit become Human Game (Also some others) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer because I am reaching my wits end. I've tried quite a lot to fix this, including setting the CPU to max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donny110, Jan 21, 2021.

1. donny110 Win User

BSOD Upon playing Detroit become Human Game (Also some others)

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer because I am reaching my wits end. I've tried quite a lot to fix this, including setting the CPU to max 99% to avoid overheating on that part, doesn't do it.. I found this game requires a specific driver, installed that.. It indeed doesn't crash the "game" it now just crashes my system haha.. I got quite a few (similar) bsod's and at some point it also decides to just get stuck and self reboot without a BSOD or anything, just to black and suddenly it's starting up again.. I have no clue where to look for further troubleshooting and would really like any help BSOD Upon playing Detroit become Human Game (Also some others) :).
    My windows version is: Windows 10 Pro x64 version 20H2 (OS build 19042.746)

:)

donny110, Jan 21, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2021
  3. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Red Dead Online, mostly. I did recently pick up both Detroit: Become Human and Borderlands 3 though, and I'm looking forward to checking them both out.

BSOD Upon playing Detroit become Human Game (Also some others) [​IMG]

blackroseMD1, Jan 21, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

Thema:

1. BSOD Upon playing Detroit become Human Game (Also some others) - Similar Threads - BSOD Upon playing

2. PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.: Windows 11AMD Ryzen 5 3600xMPG X570 Gaming Pro CarbonNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SuperNVMe Samsung SSD 97016GB RamPC crashes when starting or playing games. I've done a memory check and it comes out okay. I completely wiped the computer and started fresh and it made no...
  3. PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarts Upon Starting certain games and while playing others.: Windows 11AMD Ryzen 5 3600xMPG X570 Gaming Pro CarbonNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SuperNVMe Samsung SSD 97016GB RamPC crashes when starting or playing games. I've done a memory check and it comes out okay. I completely wiped the computer and started fresh and it made no...
  4. BSOD and crashes while playing games - some games more than others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and crashes while playing games - some games more than others: Been getting Blue Screens of Death since about October while playing games and it seems to be isolated only to games so I've been going around fixing whatever drivers I could but it still seems to come back at least once a week or so and it's a bit annoying. The error I get...
  5. BSOD while playing games - some games more than others

BSOD while playing games - some games more than others: Been getting Blue Screens of Death since about October while playing games and it seems to be isolated to online games so I've been going around fixing whatever drivers I could but it still seems to come back at least once a week or so and it's a bit annoying. The error I get...
  6. BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others

BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others: Hello, so I recently had problems with my RTX 2070 super OC and i sent it back to check it. Before i sent it back i also updated bios to 2602 version which is a beta version. Well i sent the graphic card back and got a GTX 960 from a friend. I started getting blue screens so...
  7. BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games: This is the report from Reliability Monitor Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎4/‎4/‎2020 8:49 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffca0e31c03028 Parameter 3: be000000 Parameter 4:...
  8. BSOD while playing games. Also, updates will not install.

BSOD while playing games. Also, updates will not install.: FRISBEE-Wed_07_04_2018_202012_00.zip While playing The Talos Principle and Mirrors Edge I get a BSOD. Threat stuck in device driver. Usually takes about 10 minutes of playing before it happens. Worked with three Microsoft techs over chat but nothing they tried worked. I...
  9. BSOD for some games but not others.

BSOD for some games but not others.: Dear tenforum members, For about six months now, I have experienced crippling BSOD's while playing some games (eg supreme commander/warhammer total war/Crysis 2) but other games run completely fine at demanding settings (eg World of warcraft/europa universalis). The...
  10. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (& Others) On Some Games

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (& Others) On Some Games: Hi, I've had Multiple BSOD's While playing (High End) games. While playing games such as GTA IV or Player Unknown i have had multiple BSOD, this only seems to happen on games that require a lot of power to run. I have played games like ORI & Blind Forest and Counterstrike...