Windows 10: BSOD upon waking from sleep

Discus and support BSOD upon waking from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 133661 A new laptop with Windows 10 freezing when waking from sleep. BSOD: irql not less or equal. Please help.. Thank you very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JEahx, May 4, 2017.

1. JEahx Win User

BSOD upon waking from sleep

Attachment 133661

A new laptop with Windows 10 freezing when waking from sleep. BSOD: irql not less or equal.

Please help..

Thank you very much!

:)

JEahx, May 4, 2017

2. WIndows 10 - Wake from Sleep Issues

I am also experiencing BSOD on wake. I tried a clean boot and it made no difference, still experiencing the BSOD on wake from sleep. The only solution that I found was to not allow sleep mode, however, this is not a fix. I have re-installed Windows 7 and will
    try again in a few more months as this is completely unacceptable.

noslenwerdna, May 4, 2017
  3. oDebug Win User
    MULTIPLE_IRP_COMLETE_REQUESTS BSOD on Wake from Sleep

Hello, I've been having an issue where my computer will BSOD upon waking it from sleep. It's not every time that it happens, but it happens enough for it to be a problem.

Here's the .dmp file

040218-13546-01.dmp

oDebug, May 4, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

4 of the 5 dumps indicate a problem with iaStorA.sys.
    Code: BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff802306cb16f} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Driver Description: Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
    Driver Update Site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/sea...age+Technology

You appear to have the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver so not sure what to suggest. Perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling the latest will help? See above link.

Ztruker, May 5, 2017
  5. JEahx Win User
    I changed the driver with the manufacturer version (Asus webpage - driver from 2015) and it works now! Thank you!

JEahx, May 5, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Excellent. Glad all is well.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD upon waking from sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD upon waking

2. Multple BSODs on WAKE from SLEEP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multple BSODs on WAKE from SLEEP: Hello, I have had random recurring BSODs for the past year and a half with a new build. It started with Windows 8.1 and has continued with Windows 10. The BSOD's always occur on wake from sleep, but not every time. The problem occurs with or without the video card. I have...
  3. BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate

BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate: Hello! I have BSODs after waking my computer up. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1. Waking from hibernate generates Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Waking from sleep generates mostly IRQ NOT EQUAL. Could you please help? Thanks! 41620
  4. BSOD when waking from sleep

BSOD when waking from sleep: Hi I have had this problem for some months now. While I can put the computer to sleep, each time I wake it up it causes a BSOD. I have followed many threads about this. some suggesting it is video driver problem. So I uninstalled and reinstalled my Nvidia driver but the...
  5. BSOD on wake up from sleep

BSOD on wake up from sleep: After a recent update, On wake up I am told that "attempted to write to read only memory" I have looked at the debug file and it says that a driver is at fault. How do I identify it and how do I replace it and from where? 87589
  6. BSOD on waking laptop from sleep

BSOD on waking laptop from sleep: Attached is the file from DM collector. My laptop occasionally BSOD when I wake it from sleep. Hopefully someone has any ideas as to why. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 115619 73833
  7. BSOD When Waking from Sleep

BSOD When Waking from Sleep: Just built a new computer. All of the drives and the Windows installation is the same as in the old system. I don't know if the issue would have occurred in the old system as I never tried to put my computer to sleep. I was getting one BSOD when waking from sleep (something...
  8. BSOD after waking from sleep

BSOD after waking from sleep: Hey guys, i am stumped on this one, every time i have put my computer to sleep after waking it it will show my pin to type in but it freezes there and the bsod after about 5secs, i have done a memtest and that passed, but yeah no idea. hopefully someone can help. 25091
  9. Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep: I have an internal HDD that is not recognized when Windows 10 upon waking from sleep. This is a 2TB HDD that came with the system (a Dell XPS 8900) that I have since made into a data drive—all my programs and OS are on another drive. I'm running the anniversary update on...
  10. BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep

BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep: Hi, Recently, whenever I wake my laptop up from sleep (from closing the lid and then opening it again), sometimes I get a BSOD. I think it started when I updated the Intel graphics driver, so I've booted into safe mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and I...