Windows 10: BSOD upon waking from sleep

Discus and support BSOD upon waking from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 133661 A new laptop with Windows 10 freezing when waking from sleep. BSOD: irql not less or equal. Please help.. Thank you very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JEahx, May 4, 2017.

1. JEahx Win User

BSOD upon waking from sleep

Attachment 133661

A new laptop with Windows 10 freezing when waking from sleep. BSOD: irql not less or equal.

Please help..

Thank you very much!

:)

JEahx, May 4, 2017

2. WIndows 10 - Wake from Sleep Issues

I am also experiencing BSOD on wake. I tried a clean boot and it made no difference, still experiencing the BSOD on wake from sleep. The only solution that I found was to not allow sleep mode, however, this is not a fix. I have re-installed Windows 7 and will
    try again in a few more months as this is completely unacceptable.

noslenwerdna, May 4, 2017
  3. oDebug Win User
    MULTIPLE_IRP_COMLETE_REQUESTS BSOD on Wake from Sleep

Hello, I've been having an issue where my computer will BSOD upon waking it from sleep. It's not every time that it happens, but it happens enough for it to be a problem.

Here's the .dmp file

040218-13546-01.dmp

oDebug, May 4, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

4 of the 5 dumps indicate a problem with iaStorA.sys.
    Code: BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff802306cb16f} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Driver Description: Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
    Driver Update Site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/sea...age+Technology

You appear to have the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver so not sure what to suggest. Perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling the latest will help? See above link.

Ztruker, May 5, 2017
  5. JEahx Win User
    I changed the driver with the manufacturer version (Asus webpage - driver from 2015) and it works now! Thank you!

JEahx, May 5, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Excellent. Glad all is well.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD upon waking from sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD upon waking

2. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  3. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  4. BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate

BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate: My Lenovo Flex 5 gen 7 running on Windows 11 has been experiencing BSOD with stopcode: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE most if not every time I woke the laptop up from Hibernate. As I got the laptop new it did not face any problem with hibernate provided that it went from sleep...
  5. PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep: Unfortunately as of late I'm getting the "PFN_list_corrupt" error on almost every wake up from sleep. I had 2 external HDD's plugged in thinking maybe those were the issue, however it still persists when unplugged. I did a check on my main SSD with seemingly no issues, also...
  6. PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep: Unfortunately as of late I'm getting the "PFN_list_corrupt" error on almost every wake up from sleep. I had 2 external HDD's plugged in thinking maybe those were the issue, however it still persists when unplugged. I did a check on my main SSD with seemingly no issues, also...
  7. PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. BSOD on wake from sleep

BSOD on wake from sleep: I've had this problem with my PC and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It happens when my 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is plugged in while asleep. When I wake my computer from sleep with the audio interface plugged in my computer crashes with a bsod of death....
  9. Freeze or Blue Screen Upon Wake from Sleep

Freeze or Blue Screen Upon Wake from Sleep: After upgrading to NVMe m.2 SSD, I have been experiencing freeze or blue screen upon wake from sleep. Sometimes the machine loads the background with no login prompt or date/time information, and sometimes the machine goes to blue screen. I reset; normal startup. I have...
  10. Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep: I have an internal HDD that is not recognized when Windows 10 upon waking from sleep. This is a 2TB HDD that came with the system (a Dell XPS 8900) that I have since made into a data drive—all my programs and OS are on another drive. I'm running the anniversary update on...