Windows 10: BSOD usally at night running idle

Discus and support BSOD usally at night running idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I put a DIY system together that runs awesome I have got only one BSOD while sitting using this, all others are at night while running idle. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Howiewowie, Mar 8, 2018.

1. BSOD usally at night running idle

I put a DIY system together that runs awesome I have got only one BSOD while sitting using this, all others are at night while running idle. I tried updating all drivers all is well up to date. Changed RAM because I got 10 errors running memory86 test. Tested my new ram all is well there. Sure would appreciate some tips Thanks

this is on my System 2

:)

Howiewowie, Mar 8, 2018

2. PC rebooted when idle, at night

Hello,

When I run a Garry's Mod game server on my Windows machine, it randomly reboots every night, which is frustrating.

It's not an update issue because I already disabled automated rebooting with Windows updates.

I checked my Event Viewer and noticed this: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 (0xffffe001d1c63000, 0xffffd000281b22b0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:
    db7e0129-7dd6-418a-93b4-cfb437cd5d54."

This also came with a minidump file which can be found here: 090516-8468-01.dmp

System Specifications

- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor (Part #: BX80646I74790K)

- GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card (Part #: 04G-P4-3975-KR)

- Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (Part #: Z97 ANNIVERSARY/A/ASRK)

- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (Part #: F3-1866C9D-16GXM)

- PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply (Part #: 100-W1-0500-KR)

I'd greatly appreciate some help!

Thanks so much!

TomaszAndres, Mar 8, 2018
  3. PC rebooted when idle, at night

Hi,

The above issue might occur due to the physical hardware issues experienced on the computer. Hardware issues may be heat related, defective hardware, memory or even a processor that is beginning to fail or has failed. Also,
    updating the BIOS, low level chipset drivers, and the other major drivers could be the key to solving this.

Boot the computer in Safe mode and check if similar issue persists.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer with limited drivers necessary to run Windows. The words
    Safe Mode appear at the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you are using. Logging into
    Safe mode will help in diagnosing if the issue is caused due to the corrupted user profile or the services disabled on the PC.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Hope this helps. Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 8, 2018
  4. BSOD usally at night running idle

BSODHunter, Mar 9, 2018
Thema:

BSOD usally at night running idle

1. BSOD usally at night running idle - Similar Threads - BSOD usally night

2. BSOD: IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on idle: Hi all,Lately I have been running into multiple BSODs with error code IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This only seems to happen when the pc is idle and never when gaming.What I have tried so far but without any luck:Sfc /scannow: all goodchkdsk: all goodMemtest: all goodinstalled all...
  3. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle: I recently bought a MSI PRO Z690-A for a upgrade. Did a clean install on a new SSD and installed the drivers. Now i keep getting random BSOD, when idle. I reinstalled the newest BIOS, windows update and drivers. I still keep getting a BSOD after this, it comes with the...
  4. BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle: Hi! my pc often gets BSOD when it's idle but not when playing games. Here's a link to the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixqEPHxxZDdMZeop?e=aWPaPuAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  5. BSoD when idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when idle: Hello guys, recently my PC started BSoD frequently, as soon as it goes idle. When I wake up, it's on the logon screen. I could see it happening a few times, and I got irql_not_less_or_equal and some other code I cant remember right now. Also in event viewer, I get...
  6. nightly BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nightly BSOD crashes: Hi all, I recently fitted a new cpu and 4x4gb memory sticks to my pc and now it crashes every night. I've run stress tests on both CPU and GPU and both came out fine. I see these messages in event viewer: Critical19/10/2020 03:02:30Kernel-Power41(63) - The system has...
  7. BSOD Usally When playing games

BSOD Usally When playing games: BSOD Usally When playing games I get BSOD with random errors everytime a different error while playing games for like more than 30 minutes and sometimes it won't. BSOD which i get are : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  8. Bsod when idle...

Bsod when idle...: i,ve been having this issue with my pc since i upgraded it from windows 7 to 10 ...bsod when im away or not doing anything on the pc ,and last week i tride to do a defrag the drive and it happend also .. the error code moslty says critical process died .. i did SFC and tried...
  9. BSOD at night while idle

BSOD at night while idle: This has been going on for awhile and I cant seem to figure out the issue. I have turned off all C-State settings to fix the issue but there problem is still there. 27462
  10. bsod on idle system

bsod on idle system: before i did the creators update i had already bsod's. i did the creators update on 16 may,there was a bsod on 22 may on an idle system (i was not in the environment) bleuscreenview gives the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED en driver ntoskrnl.sys dm-log_collector did not...