Windows 10: BSOD using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client v4.2.02075

Discus and support BSOD using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client v4.2.02075 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My daughter is having lots of troubles with cisco anyconnect crashing, she needs to use this software at university. The Lenovo laptop was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kev, Apr 26, 2016.

1. KEV
    kev Win User

BSOD using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client v4.2.02075

Hi,

My daughter is having lots of troubles with cisco anyconnect crashing, she needs to use this software at university. The Lenovo laptop was upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10. We brought another laptop a dell with windows 10 installed and it also is crashing from cisco anyconnect. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    in

:)

2. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Connection and Windows Defender Security Center

There is an issue with Windows Defender Security Center: it check every time the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Connection network device and display it in the integrity report as disabled, but it's normal because that network device became active
    according to client request after user authentication and back disabled when reboot.

BSOD using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client v4.2.02075 [​IMG]

BSOD using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client v4.2.02075 [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Red5goahead, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Connection and Windows Defender Security Center

The issue is gone, I guess. No fake notifications on two different Pc desktop with Cisco Vpn client, since last monthly patches

Red5goahead, Apr 26, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

There is a newer version
    https://software.cisco.com/download/...ease=4.2.03013

Maybe this will solve the crashing.

Also in the unloaded modules there is
    vpnva64_6.sys Wed Feb 26 17:46:48 2014 (530E1A78)
    Driver Description: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Virtual Miniport Adapter Driver
    Driver Update Site: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support...ries-home.html

As you can see this driver is from 2014 and probably not compatible with windows 10.
    Did you first install a older version?

Maybe you can contact Cisco support or ask for help on their forum.

lifetec, Apr 26, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client v4.2.02075 - Similar Threads - BSOD using cisco

2. Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident: Deleted cisco anyconnect by accidentHi, how can I recover this program file when I don’t have access to internet anymore?I have tried Recovery -> Open System Restore, but it says that this is not possible.Please help me:...
  3. Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident: Deleted cisco anyconnect by accidentHi, how can I recover this program file when I don’t have access to internet anymore?I have tried Recovery -> Open System Restore, but it says that this is not possible.Please help me:...
  4. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app: I am making app which is desktop based and replace Cisco anyconnect vpn client app, how to configure profiles and enable it for SSO, any code example because I am creating windows profile which pick logon cred and connect VPN after machine start, I am expecting code on...
  5. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app: I am making app which is desktop based and replace Cisco anyconnect vpn client app, how to configure profiles and enable it for SSO, any code example because I am creating windows profile which pick logon cred and connect VPN after machine start, I am expecting code on...
  6. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11: Hi... Can anyone tell me if the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client works on Windows 11 Home? I've been trying to get it to work and it will not connect to the address I'm entering. I know the address is correct I'm trying to connect to. Also, has anyone used this on...
  7. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11: Hi... Can anyone tell me if the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client works on Windows 11 Home? I've been trying to get it to work and it will not connect to the address I'm entering. I know the address is correct I'm trying to connect to. Also, has anyone used this on...
  8. How to restore internet access blocked by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to restore internet access blocked by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client?: I'm doing home office on my own PC, using Cisco AnyConnect to connect to corporation network. Recently the corporation network is a bit unstable, sometimes causing Cisco AnyConnect to hang on "connecting" indefinitely. If this happens, Cisco AnyConnect client would nontheless...
  9. Unable to uninstall Cisco Anyconnect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall Cisco Anyconnect: Once upon a glorious time there was a "Fixit" file you could download from: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed to remove software that you were unable to uninstall/repair/change using the control...
  10. Cisco AnyConnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cisco AnyConnect: Hi, I tried to install anyconnect-win-4.5.02033-core-vpn-predeploy-k9 but it does not work. It says that another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot