Windows 10: BSOD Using ESEA and TOM Clancy's Ghost Recon, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD Using ESEA and TOM Clancy's Ghost Recon, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when using these programs. As a preface, I have used memtest86, no errors. I have used HDTune, no errors. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RxF, Feb 28, 2017.

1. RXF
    RxF Win User

BSOD Using ESEA and TOM Clancy's Ghost Recon, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when using these programs.
    As a preface, I have used memtest86, no errors. I have used HDTune, no errors. I have used Prime95, no errors. All my drivers have been reinstalled. I did a fresh install of windows through automatic repair, still getting issues. Cant reinstall from my disc, as I get the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error. I got in touch with an ESEA product manager, who says this is a problem never seen before, most likely making it a windows error.

Here is the error from event viewer:
    param1 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000028, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8010f18a759)
    param2 C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    param3 3477e240-f5fb-4cf4-890a-3aa7b2069b8d

Here is the error from WhoCrashed:
    On Fri 2/24/2017 12:00:53 AM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\022417-25578-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x28, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800D998F759)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

There were a lot more errors from WhoCrashed, but they were all identical.

I also have two dump files here:

022417-25578-01.dmp

022417-21421-01.dmp - Google Drive

Attachment 123192

:)

2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language Russian to English

*Original Title: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier

Sir,

how can i change the language Russian to English in the game ""Tom Clancy ghost Recon Future Soldier""

please help me.....

harithekkevalappil, Feb 28, 2017
  3. windows 10 showing bsod:internal power error

After upgrading to windows 10 I can't open steam games . It shows bsod : internal power error when i tried to open tom clancy ghost phantom recons and my samsung magician can't activate rapid mode as it does not recognize this latest windows edition.

please help me.

thank you

manimaaran Sooriamoorthy, Feb 28, 2017
  4. RXF
    RxF Win User

SOLUTION: Overclocked my RAM from the factory default (2100 MHz) to the value displayed in the packaging (2400 MHz) and fed it 1.35V instead of 1.2V. Also got rid of the most recent Windows security update. Problem solved

Thema:

1. BSOD Using ESEA and TOM Clancy's Ghost Recon, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Using ESEA

2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language: does anyone know how to redo these registry files?here is the problem, ubisoft itself removed the necessary records for language change. fix it UBISOFT.https://steamdb.info/app/212630/history/https://steamcommunity.com/app/212630/discussions/0/5299051083529305899/Changelist...
  3. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language: does anyone know how to redo these registry files?here is the problem, ubisoft itself removed the necessary records for language change. fix it UBISOFT.https://steamdb.info/app/212630/history/https://steamcommunity.com/app/212630/discussions/0/5299051083529305899/Changelist...
  4. Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tom Clancy Division 2 Live Kernel Crash: Hello, I'd like to request some insight on an event log. I'm playing a game called Tom Clancy's The Division 2, and it keeps freezing and then 2-3 seconds later it will CTD, and this is what I've found in the event log: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name:...
  5. Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL: Just purchased MSI Trident X 9Plus Desktop. Installed the game Division and ran it and fail to start because of missing XInput1_3.DLL Windows 10 were updated and nVidia driver was updated to the latest driver. DirectX12 was installed. Ran DxDiag tool and didn't show any...
  6. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Recon: Breakpoint: BLWt9MQLVgU 'Ghost Recon Breakpoint' release date, trailer, and first impressions - Business Insider 132335
  7. ghost recon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ghost recon: hi there i have just recently upgraded too windows 10 from 8.1 . having some bother trying too rteinstall some off the games i play , i cant seem too get ghost recon future soldier installed, anyone have ant ideas p[lz? thanks would be real appreciated.......regards john 44990
  8. Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.: I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra. Hope you all enjoy. Part 1: qXuOeKWbi7U Part 2:...
  9. BSOD playing playing Tom Clancy's Division

BSOD playing playing Tom Clancy's Division: happens when im play division and when coping files from one HDD to another 57590
  10. BSOD playing "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege" 0x00000133

BSOD playing "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege" 0x00000133: CPU: I7-6700 GPU: MSI 1070 GAMEING X RAM: Micron DDR4 2400 8G*2 PSU: Delta 650W Z170 KRAIT GAMING SSD: SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD 240G HDD: toshiba DT01ACA200 WIN10 X64 I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers.There is the dmp file. When i playing Rainbow Six...