Windows 10: BSOD using Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD using Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a BSOD while using Ableton 10. Have uploaded info via OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPOjvKm8IxvdT66uDdN7edHxXE?e=rseQLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MH-99, Dec 4, 2020.

1. MH-99 Win User

BSOD using Windows 10

Hello,

I just got a BSOD while using Ableton 10.

Have uploaded info via OneDrive:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPOjvKm8IxvdT66uDdN7edHxXE?e=rseQLY

Many thanks in advance, MH-99

:)

MH-99, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

BSOD using Windows 10

Delta6326, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD using Windows 10

1. BSOD using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD using

2. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  3. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  4. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  6. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  7. For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...: The error messages I have noted down are: SERVICE_SYSTEM_EXCEPTION/FAILURE - I don't recall exactly what this one saidIQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREKERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERRORWHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY The latter of these is...
  8. For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...

For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...: The error messages I have noted down are: SERVICE_SYSTEM_EXCEPTION/FAILURE - I don't recall exactly what this one saidIQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREKERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERRORWHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY The latter of these is...
  9. For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 desktop - BSOD Hypervisor every time I try to use a USB-C DP monitor.

Windows 11 desktop - BSOD Hypervisor every time I try to use a USB-C DP monitor.: I have a Windows 11 desktop, with an Asus X670 Hero motherboard, 64GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7950x CPU, Nvidia 4090 FE GPU. I got an portable monitor last week and when I try to plug it in using USB-C Display Port over USB-C the pc will crash withing 1-10 seconds. It recognizes the...