Windows 10: BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.

Discus and support BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing BSOD over the past month. Just ignored as it was random but i've now realised that it's usually happening when I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nachonat94, Oct 3, 2016.

1. BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.

Hello,

I've been experiencing BSOD over the past month. Just ignored as it was random but i've now realised that it's usually happening when I'm using Excel.

I have attached the dump files following the instructions on the forum.

I've tried to use the debugging tool for Windows but it just won't work properly for me.

Is anyone able to help me find the cause please?

:)

nachonat94, Oct 3, 2016

2. Can't edit an Excel spreadsheet on my phone that I saved to OneDrive. Why not?

Interesting. Both you and Jay are saying that basically trying to use Excel on a Windows Phone with anything but the most basic spreadsheet, isn't going to happen. That's sad indeed. That certainly detracts from the potential usefulness of Office on the
    WP, if I can't use Excel for let's say 80% of it's functionality. So, at best the WIndows Phone is only a read only device for Excel spreadsheets.

Doctor-Who, Oct 3, 2016
  3. What's the default hotkey for pinning/unpinning windows to virtual desktops in Windows 10?

This is *NOT* the answer and I am fed up with questions being marked as answered when they clearly are not.

The situation which occurred ewas that I opened an Excel spreadsheet while having 4 virtual desktops active. I switched desktops and found that the Excel spreadsheet appeared on all desktops. I gather that there is a windows attribute which causes this to
    happen. From subsequent behaviour, I beleive it may be set when 'Always On Top' is activated for a window.

From your reply, I gather that there is no default hotkey for the action I require, hence no axplanation as to how an Excel spreadsheet window acquired the atrtibute.

Derek Dongray, Oct 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.

1. BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet. - Similar Threads - BSOD Usually happens

2. Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar: This is the second time that an update has occurred and I have lost my ability to show spreadsheets on my Excel taskbar. I cannot drag from File explorer and my Display is setup correct. Can you please tell me how I can get this feature back....
  3. Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning Excel Spreadsheet to the taskbar: This is the second time that an update has occurred and I have lost my ability to show spreadsheets on my Excel taskbar. I cannot drag from File explorer and my Display is setup correct. Can you please tell me how I can get this feature back....
  4. Excel 2013 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2013 spreadsheets: I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013-spreadsheets/40ceb777-1a23-4ff3-a8f4-f7f9ac5b6bb0
  5. Excel spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet: I can no longer copy my credit card statement into an Excel worksheet so that each charged item appears in a single horizontal cell like I used to be able to do. Instead, the entire list of charges appears in a single vertical row. What can I do?...
  6. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  7. Refreshing Excel SpreadSheet by runnig script using Task Scheduler

Refreshing Excel SpreadSheet by runnig script using Task Scheduler: I have the code below. It worked on my old windows machine but now the code does not work for my Windows 10 machine. Thoughts? Here is the code and message I get. It asks me how do I want to open the file (picture below). Also, can I store this file on OneDrive and...
  8. Excel Spreadsheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Spreadsheet: A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens....
  9. Excel spreadsheets open blank.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spreadsheets open blank.: Recently my Excel programs began to open with a blank Excel screen. I can go to Open in the blank sheet and open the spreadsheet from there. This happening on my Dell Latitude E5500 Laptop. This has been working fine for years. My PC is opening my Excel spreadsheets...
  10. BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS: Hi, I am having some random BSOD while using Windows 10 Home Edition usually when using Chrome. The error is always the same from NETIO.SYS System_Service_Exception. The log is attached. Thanks for your help! Attachment 108728 68799