Windows 10: BSOD Usually Skyping not always, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD Usually Skyping not always, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been a reoccurring issue for a long time and can go and come back periodically. This has been happening more frequently while Skyping and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fishbelt, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Fishbelt Win User

BSOD Usually Skyping not always, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

This has been a reoccurring issue for a long time and can go and come back periodically. This has been happening more frequently while Skyping and using my WebCam, Logitech pro c920, with the default Windows Drivers for it. Nothing ever triggers the BSOD as it can happen when either opening a link or watching a video on YouTube. The crashes have also been linked to my graphics card drivers when I didn't even have the webcam installed.
    As shown in the minidumps attached (Attachment 140298) it is not always an IRQL error and I've spent too much of my time solving nothing with reading other's online forums and am done with my main system crashing.

I haven't tried tossing the webcam away for an extended period of time as I use it daily but before I had it crashes would still happen. I've reinstalled Windows 10 numerous times for different reasons and have nearly perfected the art. I've tried reading into the error codes but can either never find a specific problem driver myself or instead have found numerous problem drivers.

Thank you ahead of time, I couldn't think of what else to add (If I could figure out more at this point my problem wouldn't be so bad), I'll update the post with the requested info.

:)

Fishbelt, Jun 19, 2017

2. Blue screen errors

I have been getting bsods more often. Usually IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. Any fix for this?

Reece Labson, Jun 19, 2017
  3. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

I see you have three 4GB DIMMs in slots 1,2 and 3 with slot 0 empty. Dual Channel mode only supports 2 or 4 DIMMS. Please remove one of the DIMMS and leave the other two in slots 2 and 4 then test for awhile.
    The latest dump shows a problem with your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 driver nvlddmkm.sys or device.
    Code: fffff801`9245b418 fffff80a`d6809586*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1e9586[/quote] You have driver version 382.33. Version 382.53 is available on the Nvidia site.

Remove and install latest Nvidia drivers:

I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then get the latest driver for you Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, Jun 20, 2017
  5. Fishbelt Win User
    Thank you for the suggestion, I will try what you said and update this post after I burn the system in.

Fishbelt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Usually Skyping not always, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Usually Skyping

2. Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is always the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is always the...: In the last 90 minutes my computer has given me the blue screen of death 5 times - and I'm doing something different every single time it does it. I have updated windows and just checked again to make sure I'm not missing any updates. I have Norton 360 so I don't think I have...
  3. Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is always the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is always the...: In the last 90 minutes my computer has given me the blue screen of death 5 times - and I'm doing something different every single time it does it. I have updated windows and just checked again to make sure I'm not missing any updates. I have Norton 360 so I don't think I have...
  4. Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I've been dealing with multiple BSOD over the past 3 months, and I honestly have no idea what's going on. Windows is up to date, drivers are up to date, yet, my system keeps crashing. Last night, I enabled the driver verifier and got a new error:...
  5. BSOD as usual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD as usual: Hello, I have once again gotten a BSOD. If anyone is kind enough to look at it, I would be pretty happy If you need, I have included 4 .dmp files from yesterday. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NOzxu4jMK4ytSGR48-PpzaL0_lxS7S4V?usp=sharing Thank you...
  6. Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Here's the zip. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 164493
  7. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I randomly get this error sometimes when I'm playing, my knowledge in solving windows errors is limited so I'll appreciate the help. Here are the .dmp files which were updated right when the crash happened. submitted by /u/Zyad300 [link] [comments]...
  8. Always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD; occurs strictly when gaming

Always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD; occurs strictly when gaming: Over the past few months, I have been experiencing this BSOD at random times whenever I'm gaming. It usually happens after an extended period of time (at least 30 minutes), and it seems to happen for any game. The BSODs I experience are always the same....
  9. BSOD playing games, usually hypervisor or irql not less or equal

BSOD playing games, usually hypervisor or irql not less or equal: Hi, I have been experiencing intermittent crashing while playing certain games. The errors are almost always HYPERVISOR_ERROR or occasionally IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The games that typically cause this are Cities Skylines and Two Point Hospital, but games like Factorio,...
  10. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I've been getting blue screens daily after I one day took out my GPU to clean the insides (about 8 months ago but I don't think that's the problem, I suspect a driver issue) It mostly displays "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I think I've received a different one every...