Windows 10: BSOD - usually under low load i.e. youtube playback in chrome

Discus and support BSOD - usually under low load i.e. youtube playback in chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried allsorts to try and diagnose this myself and asked around at tomshardware and was suggested to see what you guys could make of my issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adder0, Feb 3, 2021.

1. adder0 Win User

BSOD - usually under low load i.e. youtube playback in chrome

I have tried allsorts to try and diagnose this myself and asked around at tomshardware and was suggested to see what you guys could make of my issue.

I notice there is a reddit post suggesting that ryzen 3600 + b450 is falling foul of a windows update but I can't find a verifiable source on that.

I have ruled out RAM and PSU in my own tests, as you can see here

Logs Dropbox - DESKTOP-L4T6G98-(2021-02-03_16-39-37).zip - Simplify your life

I have just updated to latest windows 20H2 (build 19042) and last dump is different in that it blames usb; but I reckon that its probably the issue I've been having corrupting stack on its behalf. Current USBs are mouse, KB, headset and wireless xbox dongle. Previous dumps were windows 2004.

Thread at tomshardware: Question - BSOD (daily) during general use: fine in games (I suspect driver). | Tom's Hardware Forum

:)

adder0, Feb 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 no youtube playback

Hello Cory,

For us to better assist you with your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages when playing these videos?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue with video playback only happen on YouTube?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Youtube wont load in IE or EDGE but does in Chrome and Firefox

Hi Mark,

Let's determine why your browsers are unable to access YouTube. Please answer the questions below:

• Is Internet Explorer using a proxy server?
    • Is your Flash Player updated?
    We recommend you disable the use of proxy server when connecting to the internet. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Windows icon on your home screen.
    • Open Settings.
    • Go to Network & Internet.
    • Go to Proxy.
    • Make sure Automatically detect settings and Use a proxy server are both off.
    Try loading YouTube again once the use of proxy server is off.

We also suggest you update your Flash Player for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Go to this page
    for your reference about updating Flash Player.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Ruz San, Feb 3, 2021
  4. kivo---01 Win User

N8 low quality youtube playback

We need Youtube apps for N8. Also the app should be able to allow youtube user to login. and HD playback no matter using 3G or WiFi network.

kivo---01, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD - usually under low load i.e. youtube playback in chrome - Similar Threads - BSOD usually under

2. Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load: Hi,Having irritation with my Win 11 PC which is black-screening/hard locking power/reset buttons unresponsive, need to cut power to the PSU. It doesn't happen when playing intensive games, it does happen when just browsing the internet. I can play Cyberpunk 2077 for hours....
  3. Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load: Hi,Having irritation with my Win 11 PC which is black-screening/hard locking power/reset buttons unresponsive, need to cut power to the PSU. It doesn't happen when playing intensive games, it does happen when just browsing the internet. I can play Cyberpunk 2077 for hours....
  4. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  5. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  6. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  8. Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos: Recently, I'm having problems with Chrome taking a lot longer than usual to load YouTube videos. This has been a problem that's started while getting on the desktop for the evening and watching some videos. At first, I thought it was an extension I was running called...
  9. Youtube playback problems

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube playback problems: My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677
  10. BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube

BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube: Dear all, Merry Christmas to you! I am geeting very frequent "dcp watchdog violation" BSODs while browsing the web, watching youtube or playing video of any sort. Here are the files for the errors that reliability report of windows 10 :...