Windows 10: BSOD Very often.

Discus and support BSOD Very often. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I updated my windows and installed a New SSD and Ram. Now I'm getting BSOD very often, like every 30 min If I play games or 2 hrs browsing web. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reck_26, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Reck_26 Win User

BSOD Very often.

So, I updated my windows and installed a New SSD and Ram. Now I'm getting BSOD very often, like every 30 min If I play games or 2 hrs browsing web. I have created a minidump but I don't know how to analyze it myself. please help if you can. Thank you.

Mini Dump File

:)

Reck_26, Nov 10, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD Very often. :)

cplpro, Nov 10, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD Very often.

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD Very often. :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Very often. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD Very often.

1. BSOD Very often. - Similar Threads - BSOD Very often

2. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  3. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  4. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often

BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often: I'm experiencing very often the BSOD with error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION while using my desktop Windows 10. I'd like to know if it is a Hardware or Software issue in order to solve this, but I don't know how to do.I created some minidumps and complete memory dumps but...
  6. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often: I'm experiencing very often the BSOD with error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION while using my desktop Windows 10. I'd like to know if it is a Hardware or Software issue in order to solve this, but I don't know how to do.I created some minidumps and complete memory dumps but...
  7. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer BSODs Very Often

Computer BSODs Very Often: Guys, I've been tearing my hair out for the past month trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer and I am running out of ideas, I saw someone post something similar here almost 10 years ago and they got helpful responses, so here I am. I'll start with the specs of...
  9. BSOD not often, but very random

BSOD not often, but very random: A while ago I realized that my intel i7-9700kf wasn't boost clocking to ~4.9 GHz like it was advertised, but instead was locked at 3.6 GHz. Upon looking at device manager, I noticed I got yellow triangles around my processors, so I followed some guides which involved...
  10. Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often

Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often: So I am getting the dreaded BSOD on my quite new computer all the time. It can be when trying to import 360 videos, when exiting a newer game or using an office program (word, excel etc). I have done tests on my RAM, which found no errors. I have also run the sfc check which...