Windows 10: BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR ThinkPad P51

Discus and support BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR ThinkPad P51 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have this error on Windows Start. ThinkPad P51 Fresh Windows 10 All drivers are downloaded from Lenovo Vantage software and Windows Update MINI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dboho, Nov 25, 2020.

1. dboho Win User

BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR ThinkPad P51

dboho, Nov 25, 2020

2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

I HAVE A SONY VIO PC. AND FRECUENTLY GET THE THE VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. MY IMAGE GETS BLUE AND INITIATES A RESTART. HOW CA N I SOLVE THIS..

ReneVarela, Nov 25, 2020
  3. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

Hi Microsoft,

I have an MSI GS43 it has two graphic cards, one nvidia and one intel integrated. When I disable the nvidia driver from device manager my laptop work like a charm, no error. When I enable the nVidia driver the problem appear. after a few seconds the blue
    screen appear with the code VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. My laptop then tries to restart but it gets stuck on the msi logo and will not boot again. I neet to hard shut down and then restart. The windows restarts normally and after 3-4 seconds BSOD again and
    again. I did update my video kard drivers and every suggestion which I've read.

I can also provide mini dump files or whatever it is needed for someone to understand the issue. I also have updated my Windows 10 to 1909.

Thank you,

Zot.

ZoltikaInc, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR BSODs

All I can tell you is what I see in the dump. Did you try the latest using DDU and not installing PHYSX as you did the driver from the ASUS web site?

BSOD  VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR  ThinkPad P51 [​IMG]

Ztruker, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR ThinkPad P51 - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL

2. Continued Blue Screens VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR on Dell Inspiron 5590

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continued Blue Screens VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR on Dell Inspiron 5590: I have been facing this blue screen error code since i have been downloading games from EPIC and Steam libraries. I have updated my Intel UHD graphics driver and Nvidia MX230 graphics card. But still this problem arises. I need a solution to this problem. It is very...
  3. Blue screen with stop code: VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

Blue screen with stop code: VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I have a blue screen where it has the mentioned stop code above. It has been about 20 minutes and it will not restart automatically. What can i do? Should i try and force it to start manually?...
  4. Video dxgkrnl fatal error and driver power state failure

Video dxgkrnl fatal error and driver power state failure: BSOD randomly appearing, i have already tried updating nvidia driver and intel driver but the problem is still there. My laptop specification: Asus X411UN RAM 16GB Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version Nvidia MX150 Intel i5-8250U Link to minidump files:...
  5. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: Hi Microsoft, I have an MSI GS43 it has two graphic cards, one nvidia and one intel integrated. When I disable the nvidia driver from device manager my laptop work like a charm, no error. When I enable the nVidia driver the problem appear. after a few seconds the blue...
  6. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: Hi, I have Asus Zenbook 14 UX461UN and I'm facing multiple VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR BSODs at least once in a day. Those happen randomly, from rightly after login process, in idle state, and when I use it, like for browsing, music, etc. (not using this laptop for heavy...
  7. Random VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR BSODs

Random VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR BSODs: Hi, I have Asus Zenbook 14 UX461UN and I'm facing multiple VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR BSODs at least once in a day. Those happen randomly, from rightly after login process, in idle state, and when I use it, like for browsing, music, etc. (not using this laptop for heavy...
  8. Driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs

Driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs: Hi, my Asus laptop is suffering from those BSODs, especially these past two weeks. Previously it only happened 1-2 times in a week, now it happens 2-3 times in a day, whether when browsing, logging in from cold boot & sleep, or ever in idle state. All drivers are up-to-date,...
  9. BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk: Hey, I recently woke my laptop up from sleep mode, and immediately got the BSOD with the Video DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR message. I had several similar errors lately- during the same circumstances. I'm unsure of the reason for this, but I guess it's a driver problem (?) I'm...
  10. I get BSOD multiple times a day and it says: video dxgkrnl fatal error

I get BSOD multiple times a day and it says: video dxgkrnl fatal error: Everyday, my computer crashes and crashes over and over and it doesn't stop(10 times or more). I always get the blue screen of death and most of the time it says video dxgkrnl fatal error. Usually it happens when I'm playing games on steam. 112469