Windows 10: BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

Discus and support BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AP Learner, Jun 15, 2022.

1. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI port to an older 20" ViewSonic VX2450 series monitor. I have an HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13-y0XX with Intel HD Graphics 620 display adapter bought a few years ago. I tried all the techniques posted online such as:1 Disable, uninstall the Intel Graphics card from device manager2 Reinstall drivers as my Intel display drive

:)

AP Learner, Jun 15, 2022
  2. T-Rex1010 Win User

Video TDR BSOD

Hi all

Hoping someone can help. Running windows10 and getting BSOD video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys when i start my computer up and it is connected to a second monitor. We have tried the following to no avail, open to all suggestions!

- Added TdrDelay, no change

- updated windows and drivers, no change

- removed both drivers (intel and nvidia), when we removed the intel driver the computer actually started up okay with no BSOD, so we are assuming it has something to do with the intel driver?

T-Rex1010, Jun 15, 2022
  3. AllisonGM Win User
    Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

Both yesterday and this morning I was able to work in Adobe Premiere editing videos. This afternoon I got the blue screen with the Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys failure.

I have tried updating the video driver and I even deleted and reinstalled it. I'm not great with computers so I have no clue where to go next.

My computer shows the following info:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.71 GHz

12.0 GF installed ram

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Intel(R) HD Graphics 530

I'm not sure what else you might need but I can also include that if you can let me know.

I have my last 3 DMP files in OneDrive but I'm not sure if I post the link here?

Absolutely any help to solve my problem would be awesome. It's been a frustrating afternoon! Thanks BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys :)

AllisonGM, Jun 15, 2022
  4. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure + Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys

Hi there BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys :)

Recently, I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but randomly, I get lots of BSODs, either Kernel Security Check Failure or Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys . However, these do not happen at the exact same time, ie when I log in, or boot up a certain programme (I think). They just occur out of the blue (no pun intended *Wink).

Any help/advice/fixes would be super helpful, as I am completely lost *Sad

Attached is my bundle of files that were requested in this thread here; BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

PC Specs
    CPU: Intel Core i7 4700MQ
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 + NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M
    RAM: 16GB DDR3 Dual Channel memory @2394.3 MHz

BluBuckaroo, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

1. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Video TDR

2. VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help: I'm trying to reinstall my intel graphics driver as I'm getting VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys randomly. I tried looking at the intel site for my IntelR UHD graphics driver 30.0.101.1069 but I can't find it on the official intel site.I did find it on this third-party website...
  3. VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help: I'm trying to reinstall my intel graphics driver as I'm getting VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys randomly. I tried looking at the intel site for my IntelR UHD graphics driver 30.0.101.1069 but I can't find it on the official intel site.I did find it on this third-party website...
  4. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys: I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI...
  5. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys: I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI...
  6. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure: Need help with this driver issue, The device was working well before the hdd died and it is unrecoverable. This code i am not getting anything on it., i found for the igdkmd64.sys but not for the igdkmdn64.sys....
  7. Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys: Hello! Recently whenever I've been trying to play Valorant, but every time I hop into the game I keep getting the blue screen of death that says Video TDR Failure. It's really quite annoying, and I'm concerned that it means that my computer model is insufficient for my...
  8. video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys

video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys: Hello! My laptop screen goes black every 5-10 seconds, its performance has drastically reduced ando occasionally i get a blue screen with the error in the title of the question. Disabling the Intel graphics adapter helps, but then i can't play most of my video games due to...
  9. VIDEO TDR FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I have the minidumps uploaded already they happened today https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvFsnLdTcUreg9cbpExrguEYwaeqyg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/video-tdr-failure-igdkmd64sys/7a765ab1-0ace-4b25-bac4-976c8b789d52
  10. BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure + Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure + Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys: Hi there *Smile Recently, I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but randomly, I get lots of BSODs, either Kernel Security Check Failure or Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys . However, these do not happen at the exact same time, ie when I log in, or boot up a...