Windows 10: BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues

Discus and support BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am facing bsod issues.Initially when the frequency of restarting was more,I reset the system and everything was working fine but now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarisankarV, Mar 7, 2019.

1. BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues

Hi Team,

I am facing bsod issues.Initially when the frequency of restarting was more,I reset the system and everything was working fine but now it started again with less frequency.Can you please check.

:)

HarisankarV, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 7, 2019
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues

1. BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver_powerstate_failure issues - Similar Threads - BSOD video_dxgkrnl driver_powerstate_failure

2. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TUF Gaming F15 VIDEO_DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR at random times: Hi all, I am getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD on my new laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 and its been less than two months since I purchased it. I have already tried reinstalling the graphics drivers for both the dedicated GPU and the integrated GPU from the ASUS support...
  3. video_DXGKRNL error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video_DXGKRNL error: the problem is that I am just using my laptop normally until recently it starts popping up blu blue screen of death frequently. 50% of the time it pops up with the video_DXGKRNL errorthe suspicious .exe program I downloaded is a 'Friday night funkin' which blue screen death...
  4. BSoD Issues

BSoD Issues: Hello all, I am hoping that I can get some advice or help on a BSoD problem that has been recurring for a number of days. I am okay with spending money to replace components in my laptop but im not sure whether it is a RAM or SSD issue....or something else. The errors occur...
  5. BSOD issues

BSOD issues: So, for about a week now I've been getting the BSOD, multiple times throughout the day. The error code seems to be different every time. Some times it is bcmwl63a.sys I've searched this issue out online and have run mdsched.exe & sfc /scannow, I rolled back my vid card...
  6. BSOD after Wakeup from Standby (DRIVER_POWERSTATE_FAILURE)

BSOD after Wakeup from Standby (DRIVER_POWERSTATE_FAILURE): Hello all, I have a Problem regarding my Lenovo T540p. If i put in on Standby and Wake it up , i get a Bluescreen immediately. The Error Code is DRIVER_POWERSTATE_FAILURE. Bluescreenviewer tells me, that the Graphics Drivers are causing the Crash. (nvlddmkm.sys and...
  7. Game freezes, Render fails, Laptop shuts down, GPU disconnects and random VIDEO_DXGKRNL BSOD

Game freezes, Render fails, Laptop shuts down, GPU disconnects and random VIDEO_DXGKRNL BSOD: I have been having lots of video-related issues ever since early April and I think it is after some Windows updates. I have tried many ways to troubleshoot but I'm struggling to get it fixed. My Aftershock laptop is still under warranty but I need it to work from home. So...
  8. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and DRIVER_POWERSTATE_FAILURE (mini dump and diognostic attached)

BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and DRIVER_POWERSTATE_FAILURE (mini dump and diognostic attached): Hello seeking some help with my windows 10. Has crashed lots of times with theses two errors. the drivers seem to be uptodate on device manager.
  9. installing visual c++ 2017 redistributable cause BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver power state...

installing visual c++ 2017 redistributable cause BSOD video_dxgkrnl and driver power state...: hello I have Laptop ACER Swift 3 SF314-54G with specification : Intel Core i3-7020U GeForce MX150 RAM 8 Gb (4gb Onboard and extra 4GB) Windows 10 1809 latest build Latest Nvidia Driver (417.71) latest bios version from Acer website My problem is whenever I install...
  10. My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...

My laptop get blue screen (BSOD) video_dxgkrnl and driver_power_state_failure everytime I...: Hello microsoft, I have Acer Swift 3 54g, recently my laptop always got bluescreen when I restart my laptop and it happen after I upgrade my RAM, update windows 10 to 1809, and update my nvidia driver I don't wich one that make my laptop get BSOD My laptop specification :...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen video_dxgkrnl issues