Windows 10: BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop

Discus and support BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I own my laptop for three weeks now, one week of which I'm trying to fix this issue and to no avail. It first happened while I was playing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ілона, May 9, 2020.

1. BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop

Hello,

I own my laptop for three weeks now, one week of which I'm trying to fix this issue and to no avail. It first happened while I was playing a game and it won't stop since then. I tried all of the classic solutions Internet could offer - I ran Command Prompt to check for file corruption, I updated all drivers and Windows as well. I updated BIOS. When neither of this helped, I reinstalled my Windows I'm using the free version of Windows 10, I wasn't able to purchase a licence key yet and I wonder if that's adding to the problem. And I thought the reinstall helped for a while - but it did not. After a while an error happened again, this time I wasn't even gaming.

This is what I was able to figure out:

• Every time the CPU is above 50%, the probability of error happening jumps up to 90%

• Not always though, sometimes it happens just because - it drives me insane :

• After the system blue-screened, I'm not able to restart my computer normally - it usually ends up with the endless loading between the entering my pin and the desktop, or it just freezes

• Start up repair usually is not able to repair the computer and offers me to shut it down

• Sometimes shutting it down and leaving it for several hours does help and the computer is running smooth for several hours until I'm almost able to trust him again, sometimes it doesn't

• Resetting it to the recovery point I made a habit of creating one every time I install a Windows upgrade or update a driver, and I went through all of them doesn't help either

I'm at loss of what to do, honestly. I've already contacted my seller, but since it's weekend It will take a while and I thought maybe I'll post it here as well, maybe I'm missing something. It's not like I have something to lose.

Here is the laptop configuration:

Lenovo Ideapad s145-14

IntelR Core i3-8145U

8GB RAM

256GB SDD or SSD, you've got the point

Graphic cards are Intel UHD 620 and NVidia mx110

:)

Ілона, May 9, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, May 9, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 9, 2020
  4. Anthony12 Win User

BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, May 9, 2020
Thema:

BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop

1. BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR week

2. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  3. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  4. Multiple BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  5. Two BSODs within the past week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two BSODs within the past week: I had been having BSODs over the past week on my laptop while watching youtube videos on Chrome but with different stopcodes My laptop is a GL62M-7RD. OS: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1016 CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ @2.80 GHz Memory: 16GB (16GB x1) DDR4 2400MHz...
  6. multiple bsod screens in two weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    multiple bsod screens in two weeks: i have gotten 4 bsods in two weeks; two of them in the past three hours. i have the .dmp files i just need a support guy to go through them : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-bsod-screens-in-two-weeks/33ce95dd-fdc9-414f-a6d7-002043722d92
  7. Two different BSODs in the past week

Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  8. Week old pc. Daily BSOD

Week old pc. Daily BSOD: Hey, I've bought a pc built for me and on the second day it started to experience bsod's. Mostly during gaming but also a few times during youtube or browsing. I've also had freezes where i'm forced to restart my pc. So far i've only tried to uninstall latest gpu drivers and...
  9. BSOD errors last two weeks

BSOD errors last two weeks: Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe files with logs...
  10. Two BSoDs in two weeks - hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe

Two BSoDs in two weeks - hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I built my new PC almost 2 months ago. Since then no problems, no BSODs and generally everything was fine. First BSoD happened suddenly when I was playing Resident Evil 6 two weeks ago. After that I did sfc /scannow, chkdsk and Windows Memory Diagnostic, and they...