Windows 10: BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

Discus and support BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently ran into a BSOD and the stop code was VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I then looked on Blue Screen View and it said 'Caused by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ic00042, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ic00042 Win User

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

Hello,

I recently ran into a BSOD and the stop code was VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I then looked on Blue Screen View and it said 'Caused by Driver: watchdog.sys. Caused by address: watchdog.sys+41a0.

I've attached a link below to the compressed dump file that was created. I'd like to know the reason for this error.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HdtZaK8mJokZlDZEpIQZEfqykttKyEbP

Thanks a lot!

-Irene

:)

ic00042, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Jojjen Win User

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Hey!
    For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time.

Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers.
    Have not noticed any other problems besides this BSOD.

I have used the program BlueScreenView and looked what causes it. It is dxkrnl.sys, dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

Thanks in advance!
    / Johan.Attachment 79052

Jojjen, Sep 5, 2019
  3. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Sep 5, 2019
  4. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

BSOD dxgmms2.sys VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

We suggest that you post your concern in Windows Feedback hub so our engineers will be aware about this concern. Submitting your feedback in Windows Feedback hub will help us gather information regarding your concern so we can determine what's causing the
    issue. Your feedback will also help collate bugs and known issues, as well as the suggestions that will help improve the Windows operating system. Using the collected data, the engineers will come up with an update that will improve Windows operating system.

In order to submit a new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for "Feedback Hub" in Cortana search, and then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, and then press
      + Add new feedback
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and then choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking
      Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form;
      Stop monitoring when you're done.
    • Once you've completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My Feedback at the top, and then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, and then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, and then paste the link in your response (it will look like
      Storefronts Tools<unique link>).

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

1. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused

2. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  3. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  4. BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors: have a HP EliteBook notebook that is giving me BSOD - Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors I have traced through similar threads and have found a tool that allows me to look at the miniDump. Could someone help me understand which Device/drivers the Mini Dump is pointing to so I...
  5. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD: This was probably caused by the following module: qcamain1.sys Qcamain10x64+0x108678 Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0 Error: CUSTOM_ERROR A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for...
  6. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys: I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90
  7. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have been having a few BSODs. One by Non Paged...something I don't remember properly. One by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One was caused by atikmdag.sys file/driver. And this is the 3rd one. I am having AMD 530 Radeon. I did try uninstalling the driver & then using...
  8. BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hi, I suddenly got this error from yesterday. I tried to review the dump file and the problems seem to be about nvlddmkm.sys and dxgmms2.sys but then I don't know what should do for next step. I have made sure the display card driver and windows are updated, done sfc scan...
  9. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?: Hi all, Basically, I keep getting a bsod with this same thread. I thought at first it would be an issue with my graphics drivers so I simply reinstalled them. However, this keeps occurring. I have tried multiple versions of the drivers for my gpu and still the same issue....
  10. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watchdog.sys 41a0