Windows 10: BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games...

Discus and support BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've made a recent post that the person stopped responding to me, I have a problem when I run a game that it will BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Papapepper1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games...

Hi, I've made a recent post that the person stopped responding to me, I have a problem when I run a game that it will BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and if it runs, it will slow down and stutter while the sound pops, this happens with many of the games I play now, I gave the person my minidump files and he told me to update my drivers, which I did many times, uninstalling it, and reinstalling it. I even tried an in-place Upgrade and that didn't work. I also need to mention that I play using a monitor and the game usually crashes. Sometimes it doesn't but if it doesn't I get major audio popping and major lag. This never used to happen and all of a sudden its happening to me. Let alone playing roblox I get the stuttering and audio popping. I'm assuming all of this is related to each other but I tried playing without a monitor on my laptop and it opens fine, but the game still runs like crap with all of the problems I mentioned before. and if you tell me to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, I already went through that and it doesn't fix it. I really need help with fixing it so please somebody help me out on what to do, anything related to drivers has been tried and I'm not sure what to do next.

Here are my specs:

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 Laptop
    Graphics cards: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

:)

Papapepper1, Sep 3, 2019

2. Critical Kernel Power 41 (63): Black screen, restart when playing game

Kernel Power 41 63

Computer turns black and automatically restarts when playing high demanding games, no BSOD, not overclocked.

Games that have crashed:

• Far Cry 4
    • The Division
    • Fortnite
    • Overwatch
    • Counter Strike GO
    • Last Man Standing

Specs:

• Cooler master 550w PSU
    • RX 470 4gb
    • Pentium g4560
    • Asrock MATX b250m MOBO
    • 2x 4gb rip jaws RAM
    • WD 1tb HDD
    • Gammamax 300 CPU Cooler

I built the PC myself, errors started when playing high demanding games for the first time. Ran stress tests when first built, prime95 and heaven whilst logging temps for 8 hours, no crashes or high temps (max cup temp 54 C, max gpu temp 76 C). However, when playing games, within an hour, computer crashes (always kernel 41 63). I sent the PC to the outlet where I purchased the parts from, they had their own technicians run tests on all the parts. Initially, they found a fault with the PSU, which was at that time a 500w EVGA bronze. They replaced it with a 550w Cooler master gold. Still experienced 41 63, black out and restarts. Took it back, I said I suspected the MOBO was the issue, so they replaced it under warranty, problem persisted. I took it back for a third time, they took it to their head office, did extensive testing and found a fault with the CPU, they replaced it. Took them 3 weeks to complete... issue is still not resolved.

At this point, my computer has been disassembled and parts replaced multiple times.

Things I have done:

• Updated all drivers (CPU, GPU, BIOS, sound etc)
    • Clean installation of Windows 10 multiple times
    • Stress tested with Heaven and Prime95
    • Logged temperatures while stress testing and playing games, haven’t seen any high temps
    • Disabled and enabled different sound drivers to test for conflicts
    • Replaced PSU, MOBO and CPU

I’ve logged temps when both stress testing and while playing games. Here is my latest HWINFO log when playing Fortnite and then black screen and restart, kernel power 41 63. crash-test.CSV

Happy to run any tests, suggestions and upload further logs. Really stuck on what to do....

gondorcalls, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 3, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games...

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games...

1. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games... - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR black

2. BSOD when running some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when running some games.: I ran the dmp file through WinDbg and this is what I got:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\050323-7156-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  3. BSOD when running some games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when running some games.: I ran the dmp file through WinDbg and this is what I got:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\050323-7156-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  4. Black screen when running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when running games: Hi,My pc used to be okay until one day the screen goes black when a game is running. I can still hear the game sound but the screen is black or mono color. From then it either stays like that or the game is automatically turned off and the screen comes back up again. I can...
  5. Black screen when running games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when running games: Hi,My pc used to be okay until one day the screen goes black when a game is running. I can still hear the game sound but the screen is black or mono color. From then it either stays like that or the game is automatically turned off and the screen comes back up again. I can...
  6. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Black screen restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error Black screen restart loop: Hello, Today I was playing a game when the audio did an audible stutter, the graphics froze, and then I got a BSoD with the error "Visual_Scheduler_Internal_Error." I allowed the computer to restart itself, but on restart it audibly attempted to restart multiple times but...
  7. BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hi, I suddenly got this error from yesterday. I tried to review the dump file and the problems seem to be about nvlddmkm.sys and dxgmms2.sys but then I don't know what should do for next step. I have made sure the display card driver and windows are updated, done sfc scan...
  8. BSOD when playing games, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x119

BSOD when playing games, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x119: I think it's about the Nvidia graphic card driver. BSODs started a couple weeks ago whenever I tried to start a game, most of the issues were dpc_watchdog_violation and system_thread_exception_not_handled. Then I uninstalled the previous video card driver (which was the...
  9. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSOD when gaming

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSOD when gaming: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 a week or two ago, and ever since I have been unable to play games for more than an hour without BSOD'ing. Usually I get a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR, but once or twice it has instead been a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (atikmpag.sys). This happens...