Windows 10: BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

Discus and support BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have been facing this "Video TDR Failure" in windows 10 on my MI Notebook 14 Horizon Edition.When I install the latest intel graphic driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShouryJain, Jul 9, 2021.

1. BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

Hi! I have been facing this "Video TDR Failure" in windows 10 on my MI Notebook 14 Horizon Edition.When I install the latest intel graphic driver switching from Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. It shows a yellow exclamation mark and in the properties, it shows "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43".When I restart the laptop, it gets 'BSOD Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys'.It reboots 2 times but couldn't manage to enter into the system so it boots to advanced repair. From there I did startup repair but nothing happened, then I booted in safe mode and unins

:)

ShouryJain, Jul 9, 2021

2. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

I tried the fix above and it only worked for a day then the same video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys appeared and restarted my pc. I have an Intel HD 4400 Graphics on my pc.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

I have already tried to install the newest versions of the video card from Intel which did not work.

AprilHorton, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

My Dell computer with Windows 10 crashes frequently, displaying Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys). When the computer restarts the clock always indicates 1 hour earlier than before the crash. What is the problem?

Mergatroyd 01, Jul 9, 2021
  4. ace1user Win User

BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

BSOD Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys while using bluestacks

I was using bluestacks when BSOD happened.
    Everything went blue and it said your pc has just run in to trouble we are collecting the error files then you can restart. If you need help with this error search this Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys
    not exactly what said BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys :) but yeah Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys

Also I recently got this crash
    Attachment 42271

My Graphic driver is up to date. I tried uninstalling it then installing it back again but still happens.
    Attachment 42272

ace1user, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

1. BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Video_Tdr_Failure igdkmd64

2. HDMI Display causes BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI Display causes BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys: Hello,For some reason, wherever I plug in an external monitor to my Inspiron 5570 Win64 running Windows 11, the laptop display flashes on and off several times before displaying the BSOD screen. On it was "Stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" and "What failed: igdkmd64.sys". After...
  3. HDMI Display causes BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI Display causes BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys: Hello,For some reason, wherever I plug in an external monitor to my Inspiron 5570 Win64 running Windows 11, the laptop display flashes on and off several times before displaying the BSOD screen. On it was "Stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" and "What failed: igdkmd64.sys". After...
  4. HDMI Display causes BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI Display causes BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys: Hello, First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this. The HDD on my Dell Inspiron 5570 Win64 failed recently, so I replaced it with an SSD and reinstalled Windows 10. Everything has been working fine until I tried to connect my laptop to the HDMI port on my TV...
  5. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys: While launching a game, it freezes up (And a second of the audio loops), then an another second loops, then it gives me this squished blue screen, the error it gives me is "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys" This PC was bought from a pawn shop nearby me, for about ~200 US...
  6. VIDEO TDR FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I have the minidumps uploaded already they happened today https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvFsnLdTcUreg9cbpExrguEYwaeqyg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/video-tdr-failure-igdkmd64sys/7a765ab1-0ace-4b25-bac4-976c8b789d52
  7. BSOD Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys while using bluestacks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys while using bluestacks: I was using bluestacks when BSOD happened. Everything went blue and it said your pc has just run in to trouble we are collecting the error files then you can restart. If you need help with this error search this Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys not exactly what said *Smile...
  8. BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I've been getting BSODs regularly while gaming since I upgraded to Windows 10. The error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). I'm using Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics chipset and I've already updated the drivers to the latest from the Intel site. Searching around the...
  9. BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys

BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys: Hi, I've recently been struggling with hangs on my laptop. Using driver verifier as a guide, I disabled Intel Smart Connect (uninstalled and blocked updates) and uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio (downgraded to the default Microsoft driver). I have also rolled back...
  10. BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): Hi there. I have a BSOD screen when I play a game 20-30 minutes . The error is : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Before installing W10 i could play games as Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Minecraft and League of Legends at their full power without interrupting. And...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blue screen video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys