Windows 10: BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games.

Discus and support BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, I have been experiencing a BSOD for months now whilst viewing facebook videos, and youtube videos. IT also happens when I load some games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flynch, Oct 9, 2016.

1. flynch Win User

BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games.

Hey all,

I have been experiencing a BSOD for months now whilst viewing facebook videos, and youtube videos. IT also happens when I load some games such as Kings of men, but runs CS GO for example go at 190+ fps perfectly fine (and most games at 60 fps) . I cannot for the life of me work out what is going on. I have:

- Updated to latest amd driver
    - Reinstalled multiple versions of drivers.
    - resteated ram
    - pulled out gpu and re seated

Any guidance would be great! I just want to solve it!

:)

flynch, Oct 9, 2016

2. Can't view Youtube or any videos on the internet.

Hey,

whenever i want to view a video on Facebook or YouTube, it keeps saying "Sorry your phone cannot open this type of file" but in the past few months I've viewed videos daily on YouTube & Facebook. Even when i try viewing videos that I've watched long ago
    on my phone on YouTube, it still can't open. I know data isn't an issue and WiFi connection works fine.

Anyone know why this is happening? Help a poor windows friend out BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games. :(

taleihalofaki, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Face book games and you tube

Installed Windows 10 yesterday, now I can not play games like Spades on Facebook and can not view / load video from YouTube without receiving an error message.

AnthonyMiller#8, Oct 9, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Dump indicates a hardware machine check:
    Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) A fatal hardware error has occurred.[/quote] Code: BUGCHECK_P1: 0 BUGCHECK_P2: ffffc18b6f780028 BUGCHECK_P3: ba000000 BUGCHECK_P4: 52000402 BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel CPU_COUNT: 8 CPU_MHZ: e08 CPU_VENDOR: GenuineIntel[/quote] Here is a similar problem with some things to try: I am getting Blue Screen error 124...pls help me - Microsoft Community

Also try the Chipset drivers, make sure you have the latest: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-Z97M-D3H (rev. 1.0)

Ztruker, Oct 11, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games. - Similar Threads - BSOD viewing youtube

2. Most videos on Youtube are distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most videos on Youtube are distorted.: Most videos on Youtube are distorted on Microsoft edge and Chrome as well. Restarting the device did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-videos-on-youtube-are-distorted/0fbed65a-767f-459d-80ee-a16d7e9cdbf5
  3. Most videos on Youtube are distorted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most videos on Youtube are distorted.: Most videos on Youtube are distorted on Microsoft edge and Chrome as well. Restarting the device did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-videos-on-youtube-are-distorted/0fbed65a-767f-459d-80ee-a16d7e9cdbf5
  4. New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine: I got a new PC 2 weeks ago and it now crashes every day. Its always the WATCHDOG code. I can run games fine however. Not sure what to do.This is the buildTower Case Intel Core i5-10400F Air Cooled CPU 8GB DDR4 NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super 256GB SSD 1TB HDD No Optical Drive Windows...
  5. Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-voice-is-not-sync-with-youtube-or-facebook/826a4d18-e444-404d-8559-a79ce192f4d4
  6. BSOD mostly on playing video games

BSOD mostly on playing video games: Hello, I have been struggling with BSOD since I changed my configuration and upgraded my CPU and motherboard. I took the new CPU and motherboard from a fully functionnal computer and installed them in a functionnal computer. I get the BSOD whenever I play video games, it...
  7. Can't view videos on facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't view videos on facebook: I can view videos on youtube perfectly fine. However, when I try to view a video on facebook it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player. When I click on "Install Adobe" it redirects me to a page that says I already have windows 10 and flash player is integrated into...
  8. Viewing video in facebook and youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing video in facebook and youtube: Hi everyone. I've recently started having problems viewing videos in facebook and some on you tube although sound is ok, tried uninstalling flash and re-installing to no avail (running chrome browser). In edge browser videos can be viewed but sound varies between none to...
  9. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  10. Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos

Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos: Hello, I'm hesitant posting this here because I suspect it's a hadware problem, but since I have only experienced bsod's so far I thought it would be best to start here. So when using my home build PC, certain games and watching videos on the internet in general have...