Windows 10: BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

Discus and support BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My wife is facing many BSOD and I am not able to solve. I've tried to update all the drivers and read many forum, but I have not been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by croquemais, Nov 5, 2019.

1. BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

Hello,

My wife is facing many BSOD and I am not able to solve.

I've tried to update all the drivers and read many forum, but I have not been able to solve and even worst I have no clue (i beleive this is due to a SSD issue or a problem when runing under the battery, i.e not pluged to the AC power).

She has a bran new laptop, HP Envy (HP ENVY x360 - 13-ag0020nf) with Wndows 10 Professionnal vesrsion 1903 installed (installed from scratched)
    BuildNumber : 18362.418

I made a new installation and installed all the drivers and updated the bios.

I'm desperatly looking for some help.

Here is the linl the the report.
    DESKTOP-U4D6B2I-(2019-11-05_15-06-18).zip - Google Drive

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.
    Paul

:)

croquemais, Nov 5, 2019

2. HP Envy x360 with 1440p screen?

So I bought a refurb HP Envy x360 with the AMD FX 9800P and recently discovered I could set the screen resolution to 2560x1440 despite HP advertising this machine as only being capable of 1920x1080. Has anyone else bought one of these and found they could change the resolution to 1440P? I was thinking maybe since mine is a refurb that it was originally returned for some kind of screen issue and they replaced the screen with whatever they had lying around that day, which could well have been a screen meant for a Spectre, and not an Envy, since the Spectre does come with a 1440p screen. Would a mistake like this even be possible? It came in an Envy box and it says Envy everywhere on the laptop where it should say it. There is no external evidence that this might actually be a Spectre and not an Envy. So is this a fluke or all of these capable of displaying 1440p instead of being limited to 1080p as advertised?

sliderider, Nov 5, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Sylus for HP ENVY x360

Doesn't look promising... I came across this forum about the compatible stylus for HP Envy.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Di...

Try posting in the HP forums see if there is any change since this last forum posting.

SarahKong, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Djg0407 Win User

BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

1. BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360) - Similar Threads - BSOD W10 Pro

2. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  3. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  4. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  6. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  7. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  8. Clean Install HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install HP Envy x360: I am wanting to do a clean install on my HP Envy. I downloaded the latest version of Windows and made an install disk on USB drive. Tried to run but multiple attempts it hund at "14% … checking for updates". Followed some suggestions and shut off various programs that...
  9. Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360: I never use the touchpad on my HP Envy x 360 because I just don't like it. I prefer the mouse. I had the touchpad disabled until I installed Windows 10. Now the touchpad has started working and I can't disable it. Can you help me?...
  10. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....