Windows 10: BSOD Watchdog Violation, 0x00000133, happens every ten minutes

Discus and support BSOD Watchdog Violation, 0x00000133, happens every ten minutes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, I have been having a watchdog violation BSOD on this computer for a good amount of time. It happens about 10-15 minutes after I turn the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eric Milburn, May 18, 2019.

1. BSOD Watchdog Violation, 0x00000133, happens every ten minutes

Hello there, I have been having a watchdog violation BSOD on this computer for a good amount of time. It happens about 10-15 minutes after I turn the computer on and only started when I updated to windows 10.

Here is a link to all the relevant files I could think of in relation to solving this problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fj4m1sp4c1oxj6c/Windows%20Troubleshoot.rar?dl=0

Any help would be appreciated, as this computer is essentially a brick while this error continues. Thanks.

:)

Eric Milburn, May 18, 2019
  2. brandonwh64, May 18, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    dpc watchdog violation BSOD

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD usually happens when an old firmware(device driver) is not supported by Windows. Let's try to fix your issue. First, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any change to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Are your drivers and operating system up-to-date?
    • What are the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 18, 2019
  4. BSOD Watchdog Violation, 0x00000133, happens every ten minutes

BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, May 18, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Watchdog Violation, 0x00000133, happens every ten minutes

1. BSOD Watchdog Violation, 0x00000133, happens every ten minutes - Similar Threads - BSOD Watchdog Violation

2. Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: So recently my pc has been getting the Blue Screen Of Death and I have no idea why. I've already tried to use commands to repair my drive and that didn't work. And have no idea why it's been crashing.Here is my MiniDump...
  3. Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: So recently my pc has been getting the Blue Screen Of Death and I have no idea why. I've already tried to use commands to repair my drive and that didn't work. And have no idea why it's been crashing.Here is my MiniDump...
  4. Windows Bugcheck 0x00000133 DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Watchdog Violation: I have constant BSOD since 3 days ago. I've tried uninstalling recent software and drivers, but still have the same problem.Can anyone help me?this is the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AknA5PIKtI5dhcNq7UGGckKlzWw51Q?e=fBWQX6...
  6. BSOD - Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Watchdog Violation: I have constant BSOD since 3 days ago. I've tried uninstalling recent software and drivers, but still have the same problem.Can anyone help me?this is the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AknA5PIKtI5dhcNq7UGGckKlzWw51Q?e=fBWQX6...
  7. Random BSOD with Wathcdog Violation : 0x00000133

Random BSOD with Wathcdog Violation : 0x00000133: I'm running a pre_release version of Win10 and getting sporadic BSOD's when gaming, at first I thought it was the build and so have raised a report there, but then I started to think it was my video card and my PC getting old, so I have replaced my video card with a RTX2060...
  8. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD - 0x00000133 00000000`00000001 - Driver hal.dll logfile included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD - 0x00000133 00000000`00000001 - Driver hal.dll logfile included: PC froze for a good minute then got this BSOD, I was just sitting watching Youtube beforehand. Here's a link to the minidump logfile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AGyKKlINcuc2MX1ksGVXq0bW9Qxl_I6K/view?usp=sharing...
  9. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation...What Happened?

BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation...What Happened?: I formatted my computer yesterday and did a clean install of Windows 10 Basic. Added a few programs that I usually use like Adobe Reader and Creative Cloud. All went pretty smoothly, no issues, no BSOD's. Today when I started my computer I got the dreaded BSOD with the info:...
  10. BSOD Watchdog Violation 0x00000133 on startup (Dump included)

BSOD Watchdog Violation 0x00000133 on startup (Dump included): Hello, since last week I'm getting everyday a BSOD on startup, it only happens once per day. The BSOD is called Watchdog Violation, and when I check BlueScreenView, I see errors with hal.dll and ntoskml.exe. ( https://i.imgur.com/Rh4V3D7.png ) After that I used...
Tags: