Windows 10: BSOD WatchDog Violation? What could be the problem?

Discus and support BSOD WatchDog Violation? What could be the problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried to combat this problem by updating and reinstalling as many drivers and programs as possible. It's the ntoskrnl.exe with an address in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ATypicalScholar, Nov 2, 2020.

1. BSOD WatchDog Violation? What could be the problem?

I've tried to combat this problem by updating and reinstalling as many drivers and programs as possible.

It's the ntoskrnl.exe with an address in stack of ntoskrnl.exe+ cfb320 and a Bug check code of 0x00000133

The crash will happen randomly. My computer can be idling or it could be while I'm working on something (i.e. word and multiple chrome tabs are open)

The crash will happen, but the computer will never reboot on its own. I've left it for over an hour and had to manually turn it off.

Here's the line from BlueScreen View

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+cfb320 fffff807`54c00000 fffff807`55c46000 0x01046000 0x90ee290b 1/19/2047 10:12:59 AM Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 10.0.19041.572 (WinBuild.160101.0800) C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

It's an Alienware 51m, I7 9700, 32 gb ram, rtx 2060

I have bitdefender installed as an antivirus (thought I'd include that incase it's important)

Every driver and program is up to date, I've updated my BIOS and the firmware on everything including my SSD's

I just don't know what the issue is at this point. It's been happening for months.

submitted by /u/ATypicalScholar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ATypicalScholar, Nov 2, 2020
  2. brandonwh64, Nov 2, 2020
  3. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Nov 2, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

BSOD WatchDog Violation? What could be the problem?

rtwjunkie, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD WatchDog Violation? What could be the problem?

1. BSOD WatchDog Violation? What could be the problem? - Similar Threads - BSOD WatchDog Violation

2. BSOD Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Watchdog Violation: So I've been dealing with this issue for a month or so. I can't be certain but I believe it's tied to a Microsoft update.I've rolled back drivers on my graphics card, I've tried uninstalling updates on windows. I have re installed windows 10, seemed stable for a bit and then...
  3. BSOD Watchdog Violation

BSOD Watchdog Violation: I have been having this issue for a while now everytime i run an emulator like ldplayer/bluestacks. I had asrock b450 hdv with ryzen 5600 before, and a lot of people had the same issue saying it was the mobo problem. So I changed my mobo to msi b550 gaming plus, and although...
  4. BSOD Watchdog-Violation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Watchdog-Violation.: Hi, my computer recently has been having BDOS issues.. Ive done ChkDsk, updated driver, reinstalled GPU drivers, RAMCHK, all coming back clear.. Reinstalled to a prior date and to that had it crash 3-4 times consecutively. i was able to get a copy of the Dump files for those...
  5. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE: I cant seem to decipher event logs, which points to the root of the BSOD error that I have been getting for the past few weeks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod-not-sure-what-is-the-issue/c0a83a6c-970f-44bb-a871-86a00581ff98
  6. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE

WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE: I cant seem to decipher event logs, which points to the root of the BSOD error that I have been getting for the past few weeks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod-not-sure-what-is-the-issue/c0a83a6c-970f-44bb-a871-86a00581ff98
  7. BSOD - Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Watchdog Violation: I have constant BSOD since 3 days ago. I've tried uninstalling recent software and drivers, but still have the same problem.Can anyone help me?this is the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AknA5PIKtI5dhcNq7UGGckKlzWw51Q?e=fBWQX6...
  8. BSOD - Watchdog Violation

BSOD - Watchdog Violation: I have constant BSOD since 3 days ago. I've tried uninstalling recent software and drivers, but still have the same problem.Can anyone help me?this is the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AknA5PIKtI5dhcNq7UGGckKlzWw51Q?e=fBWQX6...
  9. Watchdog Violation BSOD

Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello, I have been having this problem for a long time now. PC bluescreens with a tcp watchdog violation. This time it happened during startup of rainbow six siege, other times it is caused when I start up my pc. Hopefully you can help me based on this memory dump.Microsoft R...
  10. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD

WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD: How do i remove this, I get many other bsod reasons. At this time i do not have accses to the logs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod/28729125-7b9b-429a-ab05-939f0ff498f1