Windows 10: BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers?

Discus and support BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xouxxii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgh498/bsod_watchdogs_violation_do_i_need_2_standard/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xouxxii, Oct 23, 2020.

1. BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers?

/u/xouxxii, Oct 23, 2020

2. Constant Bsod with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION? Bugcheck 0x133. Please help.

hi,

I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel. And it happens randomly. I have an acer aspire E 15 E5575G57D4.

I have tried contacting microsoft but they have been not very helpful.

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sata ahci driver
    • System restore to a point before the crashes
    • Chkdsk /r (no errors)
    • Memory test (no errors)
    It is so frustrating.

Confused Customer of Windows 10, Oct 23, 2020
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Did you follow these steps yet?

Right-click the Start icon and select Device Manager.

Expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.

Select the controller with “SATA AHCI” in its name (such as Standard SATA AHCI Controller). To verify that you’ve selected the right controller, right-click the controller, select Properties, click the Driver tab, and then Driver Details. Verify that iastor.sys
    is a listed driver, and click OK.

From the Driver tab, select Update Driver…

Select Browse my computer for driver software.

Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Select Standard SATA AHCI Controller.

Read more:
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-confirms-windows-10-dpc-watchdog-violation-bsod-promises-fix-493754.shtml#ixzz4OKAIYrqI

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 23, 2020
  4. BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers?

brandonwh64, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers?

1. BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers? - Similar Threads - BSOD Watchdogs Violation

2. Exclamation mark at standard ahci sata

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Exclamation mark at standard ahci sata: Hi I have a dell laptop.I did a clean install of windows 10 becouse i was getting a lot of errors before.I updated everything from windows update and downloaded nvidia drivers from nvidia website.When i got to device manager i see an exclamation mark at standard ahci sata...
  3. AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers

AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers: Hi, I'm running a AMD FX-6300 system, 8Gb RAM with Nvidia GTX 750 Ti GPU, running Windows 10 and Avast AV. The 'Driver Updater' in Avast keeps telling me these 2 drivers need updating. But if I try to update them in 'Device Manager' I'm told "Windows has determined you...
  4. Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402

Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402: Have version 10.0.18362 693 need version 1.2.1.402 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-update-for-standard-sata-ahci-controller/0f5bad68-e4a5-4a6a-9af7-15da00e73040
  5. PDC Watchdog violation BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDC Watchdog violation BSODs: Hi! I've gotten two BSODs three weeks apart from each other. Looking at the dump files, both of them share a lot of the addresses and parameters. Here's both of the dump files:...
  6. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD

WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD: How do i remove this, I get many other bsod reasons. At this time i do not have accses to the logs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod/28729125-7b9b-429a-ab05-939f0ff498f1
  7. BSOD (DPC Watchdog Violations)

BSOD (DPC Watchdog Violations): Good Evening everyone! I will start this out by saying I am not an 85 year old grandmother trying to get on Facebook. I have been using computer since I was 8 (1993) and I am, for the first time, at a total loss. I keep getting intermittent BSOD (DPC Watchdog Violations). I...
  8. BSOD from Watchdog Violation

BSOD from Watchdog Violation: Hi there. For a while now I have been getting the DPC_Watchdog_Violation after about 20 minutes of screen time, which seems to be shortened while played video games. I deleted everything of my SSD drive and re downloaded windows from a boot drive, and the problem persists....
  9. BSOD (watchdog violation)

BSOD (watchdog violation): I tried most of googles suggestions like turning off fast startup or using driver thats not iaStorA.sys Dont really know what to do at this point. This happens usually while watching youtube at least once/day.. Doesnt happen with others sites videos as much but it will...
  10. Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod

Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod: Hi, Okay besides stop oc'ing to all core 48 is there anything meaningful in this ? MASQWW-WIN-10-X-Thu_11_09_2017_201606_88.zip Code: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 11/9/2017 8:07:33 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...