Windows 10: BSOD watching audio/visual on Chrome Browser

Discus and support BSOD watching audio/visual on Chrome Browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last few days have been getting a few of these, never before observations: 1) noticed that it's getting harder to do a custom install for Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smileye, Nov 9, 2016.

1. smileye Win User

BSOD watching audio/visual on Chrome Browser

Last few days have been getting a few of these, never before
    observations:

1) noticed that it's getting harder to do a custom install for Nvidia drivers

2) Ran memtest86+ = fine , and SDD diagnosis -= fine .. fans = fine
    verified drivers using tests from bleepingcomputer.

3) seems to happen when i have say an audio/graphic program running like youtube .

over to the experts - thank you

:)

smileye, Nov 9, 2016

2. Audio and Video dont match up

Hi, I've been using my windows computer since about march now. And I've noticed whenever i stream movies on Netflix or any site on chrome my audio and visual go out of sync after a few minutes of watching. This has been happening for months now. Please help,
    is this windows or is this my browsers fault?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

JessemyGouws, Nov 9, 2016
  3. slyf0xx Win User
    Cant play facebook videos on microsoft edge- windows 10

i can't play videos on facebook on google chrome...no audio or visual. its just a black screen.

slyf0xx, Nov 9, 2016
  4. smileye Win User

reinstalled windows - clean - solved ( maybe caused by overuse of CCleaner *Smile

smileye, Nov 12, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD watching audio/visual on Chrome Browser - Similar Threads - BSOD watching audio

2. My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.: My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser. I am using a Logitech headset and an HP Elite Desk PC. Troubleshooting steps done so far are as follows: Restarting pc, reformatting, reinstall audio drivers using HP Support Assistant, and under recording tab on sound untick...
  3. My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.: My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser. I am using a Logitech headset and an HP Elite Desk PC. Troubleshooting steps done so far are as follows: Restarting pc, reformatting, reinstall audio drivers using HP Support Assistant, and under recording tab on sound untick...
  4. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  5. Unable to watch movies on Chrome Browser because of Flash being discontinued

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to watch movies on Chrome Browser because of Flash being discontinued: Have problems trying to watch movies/TV series on the chrome browser because of Flash being discontinued. Have allowed Flash settings on the chrome browser, yet movies have a greenish flashing color. How to fix it? Have the same problem with Firefox browser. Running...
  6. (Old) BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Old) BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome: Hello, When I attempt to watch a video on a news site on Chrome, my computer has a BSOD. I have tried uninstalling the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 driver from the device manager making sure to tick the uninstall driver software box. Then I let the computer automatically...
  7. BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome

BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome: Hello, When I attempt to watch a video on a news site on Chrome, my computer has a BSOD. I have tried uninstalling the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 driver from the device manager making sure to tick the uninstall driver software box. Then I let the computer automatically...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  10. BSOD when watching videos on chrome, WATCHDOG VIOLATION

BSOD when watching videos on chrome, WATCHDOG VIOLATION: hi, whenever i watch videos on chrome, like YouTube and such, my computer freezes, and sometimes gets BSOD. it happend so many times, please help! 93963