Windows 10: BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

Discus and support BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys). I updated every driver but I didn't help. Attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flofle, Dec 31, 2016.

1. flofle Win User

BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

Hi,

I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys).

I updated every driver but I didn't help.

Attachment 115544

Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

flofle, Dec 31, 2016

2. "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD on my windos pro 64bits when watching videos

It does not matter where i'm whatching a video (youtube, twitter, twitch, etc...) my pc just crash and appears "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" and them restart. I've search for all internet and can't solve the problem.

Someone please can help me?

Thanks

(sorry for any english errors).

NInjaZKIng, Dec 31, 2016
  3. About once a day, my audio turns off, and all video (youtube, vlc) starts playing at a frame every 3 seconds or not all. Fixes itself on restart.

Computer appears to work fine, just all audio and motion video doesn't work. I tried restarting audio, changing to a different source, nothing. I've tried twitch, youtube, vlc, other sites, no video will play. Restarting the computer fixes the problem
    100%. But it comes back about once every 24 hours. It used to be about once a week, then twice a week, then one a day.

CleightonFrancis, Dec 31, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Early build
    You are still on a early build of windows 10 Windows 10 Famille 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.161024-1825)

Update your system to the latest build and install all windows updates.
    This will improve the stability of your system and if your lucky may even stops the BSODs.

lifetec, Dec 31, 2016
  5. flofle Win User
    My systm says it's up to date, there's no update to download/install.

flofle, Dec 31, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
Thema:

1. BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC) - Similar Threads - BSOD watching videos

2. pc keeps crashing when watching youtube videos or twitch 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps crashing when watching youtube videos or twitch 0x8000400000000002: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 12/12/2023 16:50:17 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-DMRI7KR Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  3. pc keeps crashing when watching youtube videos or twitch 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps crashing when watching youtube videos or twitch 0x8000400000000002: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 12/12/2023 16:50:17 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-DMRI7KR Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  4. video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.: It started happening like a year ago. Back then it was just once in a while. However, I've been getting this BSOD very frequently nowadays. Almost once and sometimes even a couple of times each day. As per my observations, it only happens whenever I'm watching any videos on...
  5. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  6. BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch: Hey guys, I've been having BSOD's once to twice a week since I upgraded to Windows 10 around 10 months ago. I also installed a new CPU cooler (Kraken x61) at the same time so it's hard to isolate it to windows 10. My PC also freezes sometimes too and I have to restart,...
  7. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  9. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  10. BSOD watching Youtube & VLC (DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

BSOD watching Youtube & VLC (DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION): Hi, Since a couple of weeks ago the problem started. At the beginning it only appears from time to time, but since yesterday the problem persists and it is impossible to use VLC or to watch a video on Youtube. I always get the same BSOD with DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I...