Windows 10: BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception

Discus and support BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day all, I have a Lenovo Y410P laptop running Windows 10 which I use as a secondary computer, the other day I was watching Youtube on Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hishighness420, Sep 27, 2017.

1. BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception

Good day all, I have a Lenovo Y410P laptop running Windows 10 which I use as a secondary computer, the other day I was watching Youtube on Google Chrome on it and I got the BSOD, Stop Code Unexpected Store Exception.

I've been having trouble with it for over a week now, when I turn the external screen off at night most mornings when I turn it back on it has no signal, I open the lid and it looks like it's powered, the power light and keyboard are illuminated but it won't respond to anything showing me the screen so I have to power it off and restart. I don't know if this is related but I figured I'd mention it.

If any more info is needed please ask.
    Thanks for your time.

CMHALENOVO-Thu_09_28_2017__23634_79.zip

:)

hishighness420, Sep 27, 2017

2. BSoD Unexpected Store Exception Windows 10 pro 64 bit

I'm using my laptop and BSoD appears... BSoD error is Unexpected Store Exception and after it appears, my laptop restarts... It often appears every 1 to 3 hours using... not only 1 to hours it will appears, but also random appears...

I don't know what I have to do... I tried to fix this error but any ways can't... Thanks for watching my post.. Thank you so much!

Nguyễn Nhật Linh, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Errors

I forgot to add the computer hangs then a BSOD named Unexpected Store Exception will occur then it will go black then a disk error text will show up.

RottingButter, Sep 27, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception

Hi hishighness420,

Welcome to 10Forums *Smile

Your logs show thousands of bad blocks on your hard drive, just for a few days though last month.
    However, because the status code is an in-page error as to if you have made any actions towards the hard drive (replacement, chkdsk, something else)?

5. I may have been downloading, I don't remember. Does it say which hard drive? I have a couple connected to it.

6. Spectrum Win User
    To quickly determine the disk, please run the following command from a PowerShell prompt:

Code: Get-Partition | Format-List > $home\Desktop\partitions.txt[/quote] This will send the information to partitions.txt on your Desktop. Please post the output here.

Spectrum, Sep 27, 2017
  7. Spectrum Win User

From what you posted, you only have one disk attached, and you have 8 separate partitions on the same disk. The errors logged are referencing disk 1, whereas you currently only have disk 0 installed.

Code: Event[441]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-08-08T10:33:05.432 Event ID: 7 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: CMHALenovo Description: The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1, has a bad block.[/quote]

Spectrum, Sep 27, 2017
  8. Ah, the USB must have popped out on the other one. Well, regardless does this mean my HDD is dying? If not how do I fix this?

Thanks for your help.

9. axe0 New Member
    BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

10. hishighness420, Oct 1, 2017
  11. zbook New Member
    That is unusual for a 1 TB drive.
    You could abort and run the HD tune tests and try the sea tools again.
    Or you could run the chkdsk /r
    The chkdsk /r may take many hours so plan to run it overnight.
    The HD surface error scan may also take several hours.

Have you noticed any problems with Comodo?

Code: Event[17231]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-09-28T00:00:01.980 Event ID: 7034 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: CMHALenovo Description: The COMODO Internet Security Helper Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 6 time(s).[/quote]

zbook, Oct 1, 2017
  12. BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception

hishighness420, Oct 1, 2017
  13. axe0 New Member
    Run the smart and benchmark tests of HDtune and post the results.

Thema:

1. BSOD watching YT on Chrome - Error Code Unexpected Store Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD watching Chrome

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error: Hi, i have a laptop and sometimes like every 3 - 10 hours it freezes and bluescreens. the error is Unexpected Store Exception. I tried doing things like sfc /scannow, turning off fast startupi am also in the latest version of windows 10 but it still doesnt work and freezes....
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error: Hi, i have a laptop and sometimes like every 3 - 10 hours it freezes and bluescreens. the error is Unexpected Store Exception. I tried doing things like sfc /scannow, turning off fast startupi am also in the latest version of windows 10 but it still doesnt work and freezes....
  4. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception

BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception: Hi guysI was hoping someone can go through the minidump below and advise what I can try to resolve the BSOD issue I have. I have done the following so far:-Update the drivers-Update to the latest Windows updates-Enable high-power mode-Disabled fast startup-SFC scan-Stress...
  6. BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception: Hi guysI was hoping someone can go through the minidump below and advise what I can try to resolve the BSOD issue I have. I have done the following so far:-Update the drivers-Update to the latest Windows updates-Enable high-power mode-Disabled fast startup-SFC scan-Stress...
  7. BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception

8. BSOD unexpected store exception

BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  9. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  10. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unexpected store exception when using chrome