Windows 10: BSOD what is making my pc BSODs?

Discus and support BSOD what is making my pc BSODs? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the info I have found about my BSOD. Händelsenamn: LiveKernelEvent Kod: 1a1 Parameter 1: ffffb50fed5a1040 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanEnfält, Aug 6, 2019.

1. BSOD what is making my pc BSODs?

This is the info I have found about my BSOD.

Händelsenamn: LiveKernelEvent

Kod: 1a1
    Parameter 1: ffffb50fed5a1040
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS-version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Produkt: 768_1
    OS-version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Språkvariant-ID: 1053

What is causing them?

:)

JonathanEnfält, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

BSOD what is making my pc BSODs?

1. BSOD what is making my pc BSODs? - Similar Threads - BSOD making BSODs

2. A friend pc BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A friend pc BSOD: i have a friend that needs help with crashes happening on his pc most are ntoskernel related mini dumps in link below: https://mega.nz/#F!mNdhHQQb!6vg2corOa_7lLmQqXwco0A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-friend-pc-bsod/ff63c641-5da0-4d20-ab86-c9cc504d2495
  3. My PC got BSOD.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC got BSOD.: Hi, I need your help. I got this mini dump. Mini dump can give me why my computer has gotten BSOD. please, inform me what happened to my computer. this link is mini dump file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_9NUeJmBSO3d-Gj_2LMpp9IyQ7HKBO3z...
  4. BSOD Error on my pc

BSOD Error on my pc: Hello I've just had a BSOD error on my machine and would like for someone to look at my minidump files to see if it logs what caused the issue - it's only happened once so far but i don't want it to lead to having more so would like to know the cause so that i can avoid...
  5. My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error": My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-with-bsod/a6670631-25af-4e8b-92d5-adc865683ca7
  6. BSOD on my friend's PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on my friend's PC: Hi there, I'm making this thread on behalf of a friend as for some reason this website won't let him sign in. He's getting frequent crashes and BSOD's, particularly while gaming and even after a full reinstall of Windows 10 64 bit Pro. Here is a link to his mini dump files...
  7. BSODs! What is my cause?

BSODs! What is my cause?: Total Hard Disks: Old Hard Disk (1TB - Backed Up Data) New Hard Disk (1 Month Old) (1TB - My Data) Very New Hard Disk (5 Days Old) (500GB - No Data) Shall I use a faulty new hard disk (I assume it to be faulty) as my secondary hard disk? As I'm getting a ton of BSODs with my...
  8. This is what solved my BSOD's and restarts.

This is what solved my BSOD's and restarts.: I had to stop Malwarebytes from actively monitoring. I manually scan my system now (paid for it and did not want to uninstall it). *Cool 48185
  9. BSOD everytime i make a cold start with my windows 10 desktop pc

BSOD everytime i make a cold start with my windows 10 desktop pc: Hello. I am a bit confused, i have installed a clean windows 10 installation, and i keep having these different BSOD every time my computer is making a cold start = i shut the pc down in the evening and in the morning BSOD starts the day.. the computer restarts, and it...
  10. Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC

Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC: Hello Everyone, I've had an issue for a while now. I bought my PC about 2 years ago with Windows 8.1. I've since updated to Windows 10, and I also run a dual boot with Server 2012 R2. It's a CyberPowerPC Fangbook HX7-300. About 7 months ago, I started experiencing BSODs. I...