Windows 10: BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I've been having BSOD with "WHEA Uncorrectable Error" for a few months now, and it's been happening more and more frequently lately Already 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Armand Cheneval, Jun 5, 2023.

1. BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10

Hello,I've been having BSOD with "WHEA Uncorrectable Error" for a few months now, and it's been happening more and more frequently lately Already 7 times in a few hours.I've tried the following:- Reinstall a clean new Windows & Fresh Drivers- Stress Test on GPU Did not cause a crash- Stress Test on CPU Did not cause a crash- RAM Testing Did not seem to share any data- sfc /scannow Did not have any broken files found- Turn Off DEP- Changing Power Supply and Power Outlet- Enabling/Disabling Fast BootSadly, for now, nothing made it work.Few things to mention:- The PC does not seem t

:)

Armand Cheneval, Jun 5, 2023

2. Bsod - whea uncorrectable error

MrPepka,

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to mention that I did test the CPU using the Intel tool and it checked out fine. I also installed the latest BIOS for my motherboard and it was still BSODing. However, I also found this post: BSOD playing CSGO, whea uncorrectable error

I tried the suggestion made by BSODHunter to repair the image using DISM and SFC. Errors were found and corrected. For the moment my computer seems to be stable! Though I have not yet tried to really stress the hardware yet. I will try that later tonight and advise!

toolfan2k4, Jun 5, 2023
  3. 3Bit Win User
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error  

FYI:
    WHEA stands for Windows Hardware Error Architecture, and when you see the error message it means a hardware failure is preventing your Windows 10 PC or laptop from functioning as intended. A WHEA error normally appears in a blue screen of death (BSOD) where, to recover, you have to shut down or restart your computer.

There are numerous causes of the WHEA Uncorrectable Error, which makes it a bit more challenging to troubleshoot than some other error messages. From faulty hard drives to defective CPUs, just about anything inside your PC could be the culprit. To make matters more confounding, the WHEA Uncorrectable Error in Windows 10 can even spring up due to a driver conflict. If you’ve been overclocking your PC, there’s a possibility that this stop code error is a direct result of the added stress on your hardware.

Although WHEA is called an “Uncorrectable Error,” it’s not exactly the case that the problem can’t be corrected. Although solving the root problem takes some trial and error, with these tips, you can fix the WHEA Uncorrectable Error yourself and get your PC running again.

3Bit, Jun 5, 2023
  4. BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10

Windows 10 BSOD error: "whea uncorrectable error".

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

Every single time I try to boot, it gets stuck after a half second or so and I get the bsod for "whea uncorrectable error". I've given up on my PC at this point, my cpu is at stock, I've flashed by bios, and reset my bios. I reinstalled windows 10 only to
    get the same error. What can I do..? =(

Scruffy0402, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10

1. BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable

2. bsod whea uncorrectable error how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod whea uncorrectable error how to fix: getting bsod whea uncorrectable error already reinstalled the windows, but i dont know if its the hardware or the driver can someone help me ?Minidump...
  3. bsod whea uncorrectable error how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod whea uncorrectable error how to fix: getting bsod whea uncorrectable error already reinstalled the windows, but i dont know if its the hardware or the driver can someone help me ?Minidump...
  4. BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10: Hello,I've been having BSOD with "WHEA Uncorrectable Error" for a few months now, and it's been happening more and more frequently lately Already 7 times in a few hours.I've tried the following:- Reinstall a clean new Windows & Fresh Drivers- Stress Test on GPU Did not cause...
  5. BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10

BSOD WHEA Uncorrectable Error - How do I fix it ? Windows 10: Hello,I've been having BSOD with "WHEA Uncorrectable Error" for a few months now, and it's been happening more and more frequently lately Already 7 times in a few hours.I've tried the following:- Reinstall a clean new Windows & Fresh Drivers- Stress Test on GPU Did not cause...
  6. How do I fix the bsod whea uncorrectable error?

How do I fix the bsod whea uncorrectable error?: my ram is perfectly healthy i ran memtest 88ive run chkdsk/r and it fixes it for 10 minutes to 7 days but then i get the error againive run sfc /scannow and it only fixed it once for 5 minutesall my drivers are up to date and im caught up on all my updatesi do not have any...
  7. How do I fix the bsod whea uncorrectable error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix the bsod whea uncorrectable error?: my ram is perfectly healthy i ran memtest 88ive run chkdsk/r and it fixes it for 10 minutes to 7 days but then i get the error againive run sfc /scannow and it only fixed it once for 5 minutesall my drivers are up to date and im caught up on all my updatesi do not have any...
  8. How do I fix the bsod whea uncorrectable error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to fix "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR"

How to fix "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR": I've been dealing with this issue for about 2 weeks or so. The only critical error near the time of the crash in event viewer is "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." But I've been told this is not the source. If any of you have a potential solution...
  10. WHEA uncorrectable error - how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncorrectable error - how to fix: Hello Windows-Community.I installed a new PC and get BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error since the beginning.How can I find out what the problem is and fix it?Best regardsMarcus...