Windows 10: bsod whea uncorrectable error

Discus and support bsod whea uncorrectable error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i'm getting blue screen whea uncorrectable error and i don't know what to do i have been fallowing many guides but still nothing works. i'm getting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kthreemy, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Kthreemy Win User

bsod whea uncorrectable error

i'm getting blue screen whea uncorrectable error and i don't know what to do i have been fallowing many guides but still nothing works. i'm getting it while playing games and non other times at first i was getting bsod critical process died i got rid of by updating my bios all worked fine till some time later like a month later i get this bs it's not overheating and it's not over clocked and i'm not even getting mini dump file !

:)

Kthreemy, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Greenomt Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Apologize if this is the wrong area to post the following problem.

Link for the eventvwr file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amdzd940Pyvbj30pCznd7OGyNg1H

My new build was getting BSOD with various reasons but WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR is now the predominant/only BSOD I am getting.

i9 9900k

ASUS Z390 E MOBO

ASUS RTX 2080 TI OC

ASUS MONITOR

LOGITECH MOUSE/KEYBOARD

Stopped overclocking

I did a complete reinstall of Win10 Pro. Deleted ASUS GPU TWEAK and UEFI AEI SUITE 3.

System scan and health check showed no problems.

Still am getting BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR periodically and especially on Battlefield V, really unplayable at this point.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Green

Greenomt, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. bsod whea uncorrectable error - Similar Threads - bsod whea uncorrectable

2. BSOD and WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and WHEA uncorrectable error: Hi i have problems with a ASUS ROG Laptop, blue screen appears with WHEA uncorrectable error code, in event manager i have event id 41, bug checker id 292 and parameter 1 "0x10" could you help me please. I attach the nfo and evtx files...
  3. BSOD and Whea Uncorrectable Error

BSOD and Whea Uncorrectable Error: Good Morning. It's 2 years i have this Asus Gaming Laptop, it's a GL703GM. I don't know why i get this BSOD with the stop-message you see in the title. It happens in a completely random way. I thougt the problem was releated to the new Windows build 2004, but probabily i'm...
  4. BSOD whea uncorrectable error

BSOD whea uncorrectable error: Hello, This is my first time posting on here but I am completely desperate and have no idea on how to fix an issue I have been consistently getting for about 6 months. I have been getting complete freezes that require me to restart my computer and also a blue screen of...
  5. BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Has anybody experienced this terrible stop code? If so what was your fix. I’m currently getting this over and over while my pc is NOT under load. It only happens if I’m just idling on the desktop or have chrome open. If I have a game running then it doesn’t happen at all....
  6. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD: Hi, im getting The WHEA BSOD from time to time specially when my computer is idle BlueScreenView says that the BSOD was caused by Hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe + PSHED.dll P.S : i dont perform any sort of overclocking Kindly Find the dmp and memory dump files in the link below...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error BSOD

WHEA Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Specs: Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 7 CPU - Intel Core i7 4790 GPU - Asus Dual GTX 1060 PSU - Corsair CX750M I've tried everything to fix this myself but nothings working Updated BIOS, made sure all overclocking was turned off, updated cpu drivers, reset pc completely and...
  8. BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error: I have a Intel NUC I7 w 16Gb ram and a samsung ssd 960 EVO running Windows 10 pro. I am getting random Hard resets, usually accomanied by the BSOD. I have been thru every proceedure to correct the errors that I can find, and so far nothing has worked. My question is: Do...
  9. BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi guys, here my set-up: W10PRO 64bit updated; Bios Last available release; All drivers are updated; Intel I9 7940X liquid cooled; 32gb RAM Kingstone 3600MHZ; ASUS X299 PRO; NVIDIA 1080TI EXTR. AMP ED. By Zotac; SSD M2 Kingstone A1000 (OS); SSD 860Evo PRO Samsung;...
  10. BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error: Hello, i'am new about this forum, and maybee my spelling is not always correct, i a'm Dutch so my apologize for this. And i have a BSOD problem like the most of you in this part of the forum. It started nearly a week ago for no reasons at all. First i made a cleanup...