Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer was completely fine before and I haven't made any changes to the hardwareI noticed it would get slow when I would CTRL+S my document as I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeeoneZH, Mar 29, 2023.

1. LeeoneZH Win User

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup

My computer was completely fine before and I haven't made any changes to the hardwareI noticed it would get slow when I would CTRL+S my document as I'm writing. This was last night when the BSOD errors started happening just 1 minute after startup no matter what I do, even if I'm just in BIOSI have experienced the same error before but after a forced restart, it would be fine againI've tried reseating my graphics card and RAM as others have said but it didn't work. I'm starting to think it's the SSD that windows is installed on, but how do I even begin to diagnose as I can't even do anything b

:)

LeeoneZH, Mar 29, 2023

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

Hello,

Within the last 30 minutes I have just recieved 2 more BSOD's. :/

Although I got 1 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and 1 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal.

Here are the new dump files:

New dump files.zip

Thanks again,

Jake

JakeVerrall, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 29, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

Thema:

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minute

2. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  3. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  4. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup: My computer was completely fine before and I haven't made any changes to the hardwareI noticed it would get slow when I would CTRL+S my document as I'm writing. This was last night when the BSOD errors started happening just 1 minute after startup no matter what I do, even if...
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup: My computer was completely fine before and I haven't made any changes to the hardwareI noticed it would get slow when I would CTRL+S my document as I'm writing. This was last night when the BSOD errors started happening just 1 minute after startup no matter what I do, even if...
  7. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  8. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  9. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error, 12 minutes after opening Valorant.

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error, 12 minutes after opening Valorant.: Hey guys, so as the title says, 12 minutes after opening the game Valorant, I get the BSOD saying Whea_Uncorrectable_Error. I've tried a bunch of trouble shooting and have been back and forth with their support team over the last two weeks. Nothing has come of it so I figured...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on every startup

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on every startup: Almost every time I restart my PC, it freezes in the middle of startup. Either it completely freezes on the Lenovo loading screen and nothing happens at all, or I get the blue screen and the "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" message. I suspect this is happening after my computer...