Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix.

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While Playing the Game Battletech my computer invariably BSOD's With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, DxDiag coms back with: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexanderTowler, Dec 7, 2020.

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix.

While Playing the Game Battletech my computer invariably BSOD's With WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR,
    DxDiag coms back with:

+++ WER0 +++:
    Fault bucket 0x124_0_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_Mae_BANK0_MSCOD0003_MCACOD0005_PCC_UC_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys, type 0
    Event Name: BlueScreen
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: ac7e24fe-9d5f-4945-aab9-cacc6fc99e70

Problem signature:
    P1: 124
    P2: 0
    P3: ffffaf8b2c7b1028
    P4: b2000000
    P5: 30005
    P6: 10_0_19042
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 256_1
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER1 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: BlueScreen
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: 124
    P2: 0
    P3: ffffaf8b2c7b1028
    P4: b2000000
    P5: 30005
    P6: 10_0_19042
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 256_1
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER2 +++:
    Fault bucket 1608878445453342105, type 5
    Event Name: BEX64

Problem signature:
    P1: BattleTech.exe
    P2: 2018.4.2.64310
    P3: 5cf7e95c
    P4: StackHash_f3ce
    P5: 0.0.0.0
    P6: 00000000
    P7: PCH_D8_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CB04
    P8: c0000005
    P9: 0000000000000008
    P10:

+++ WER3 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: BEX64

Problem signature:
    P1: BattleTech.exe
    P2: 2018.4.2.64310
    P3: 5cf7e95c
    P4: StackHash_f3ce
    P5: 0.0.0.0
    P6: 00000000
    P7: PCH_D8_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CB04
    P8: c0000005
    P9: 0000000000000008

P10:

EVENT VIEWER comes back With:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffaf8b2c7b1028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000030005. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c4f97188-8bc3-4c35-8a9d-4555eb2f0171.

I have taken it to be repaired but all hardware was fine, all drivers updated and computer cleared of any corrupted files.

Is there something I'm Missing?

:)

AlexanderTowler, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the following details:

• When do you the error message?
    • Which build version and edition of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump file shared by you, the error seems to be with the Cache of the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 7, 2020
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 7, 2020
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix.

How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix.

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't Seem To Fix. - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Can't

2. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD: I am getting frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC, but have not been able to identify the source. I was having this problem for quite some time and have tried all the usual fixes, including making sure all drivers are up to date. Last week I also did a fresh install of...
  3. BSOD - "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"

BSOD - "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR": Hello, I've just recently built my new PC last week, and installed Windows 10. Every time turn on my PC, I get a BSOD with various codes from "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" to "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" Recently, I've tried resetting my PC, running a memtest, updating drivers,...
  4. bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  5. Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello, I have been getting this BSOD error for quite a while now and have tried many "fixes". I have tried: Prime95 MEMTEST86+ Speccy to monitor temperatures furmark verifier chkdsk sfc /scannow All of these tests show no errors and temperatures are normal. Inside...
  7. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi I recently reinstalled Windows due to some errors but now I get this BSOD every couple of hours or so. This is what I've done so far: -Checked that RAM is set in properly. -Checked that cooling to CPU is adequate. -Did the top answer here:...
  9. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....
  10. BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a new SSD and upon receiving it decided to do a complete wipe of my system including resetting BIOS back to default. I have two SSD's installed in my system, with the OS installed onto the old ssd. This error has been happening...