Windows 10: BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys"

Discus and support BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc has been crashing due to" WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys" its been happening for a while and I really need answers. here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by supreme chris, Mar 11, 2023.

1. BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys"

My pc has been crashing due to" WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys" its been happening for a while and I really need answers. here is the dumpfile: minidump.zip

:)

supreme chris, Mar 11, 2023
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys" [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

Hi vaargen,

Welcome to the 10forums.

According to the dump there are a few drivers blamed.
    The Network In/Output system
    The NIC (Network Interface Card) driver

My guess is that Daemon tools is the root of the problem.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

4. axe0 Win User

BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys"

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

Hi Asellia,

Welcome to the 10forums.

What driver versions have you tried currently for your graphics?
    If it is the newest version, 361.43, try rolling back the drivers.
    Driver Rollback | NVIDIA
    Code:
    Code:
    Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VIDMM_CPU_HOST_APERTURE::UnmapRange+3a )  7: kd> lmvm nvlddmkmstart             end                 module name fffff800`cf870000 fffff800`d048b000   nvlddmkm   (deferred)                  Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys     Image name: nvlddmkm.sys     Timestamp:        Wed Dec 16 15:03:30 2015 (56716F32)     CheckSum:         00BE13AE     ImageSize:        00C1B000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Thema:

BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys"

1. BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel.sys" - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR genuineintel

2. Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys: Hi all, I've tried a lot of solutions on my own / researched in order to fix this problem and I can't seem to figure it out. The error occurs often when I am streaming games or using zoom. I can't explain what the catalyst is for the issue but it will occur anywhere...
  3. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error // hal.dll AND rt64.sys

WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error // hal.dll AND rt64.sys: Hi all, I've tried a lot of solutions on my own / researched in order to fix this problem and I can't seem to figure it out. The error occurs often when I am streaming games or using zoom. I can't explain what the catalyst is for the issue but it will occur anywhere...
  4. bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  5. Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello, I have been getting this BSOD error for quite a while now and have tried many "fixes". I have tried: Prime95 MEMTEST86+ Speccy to monitor temperatures furmark verifier chkdsk sfc /scannow All of these tests show no errors and temperatures are normal. Inside...
  7. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  8. BSOD, Bugcheck Analysis : "probably caused by : GenuineIntel"

BSOD, Bugcheck Analysis : "probably caused by : GenuineIntel": My 4-year-old custom build started having Bluescreens a month ago, it's rather random and sometimes I don't have crashes for days but it's very unpredictable. I wasn't able to trigger the crash with various test programs so I'm a little lost how I find a solution to my...
  9. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....
  10. BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a new SSD and upon receiving it decided to do a complete wipe of my system including resetting BIOS back to default. I have two SSD's installed in my system, with the OS installed onto the old ssd. This error has been happening...