Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0% in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Iam using a Windows 10 Pro x64 bit machine, This is a new build and iam experiencing the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dispeak, Jan 13, 2021.

1. dispeak Win User

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%

Iam using a Windows 10 Pro x64 bit machine, This is a new build and iam experiencing the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The Kernel and unexpected store exception errors have seemed to go and iam only experiencing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. All of these are stuck at 0% I cannot move my mouse or interact with it, When it bsods it freezes then after a minute or so it bsods I do not have a minidump folder as it does not even create one yet put anything in it. These errors mostly happen when i play these 2 games - Unturned and Skyrim Special Edition. For some reason it does not happen with ANY other games other than these. Heres a list of what i have tried so far:
    Completely Reinstalled Windows 10 and bought a brand new activation key.
    Tested my SSD and Hard drive Note: Harddrive died on me and had to buy a brand new one was capped at 100% and would refuse to write anything onto it.
    Tried running sfc /scannow ended up finding corrupt system files although didn't fix anything
    Tried reseating ram, gpu, psu, fans etc although didnt reseat cpu.
    Tried updating bios, gpu drivers, ssd firmware, cpu drivers.
    No my system is not overheating as even when running furmark it says my gpu was running at around 80 degrees celcius and my cpu was around 70 degrees Note: these are rough temperatures and mightve been lower. although they were around 70 degrees
    Ran Chkdsk / Memory diagnostic tool to no avail
    Unplugged everything and plugged it back in to no avail
    NOTE: My screen does randomly go black and flash i have no idea whats causing this but it seems to have stopped i will update this thread if i get any more of this.

When i BSOD: my screen is frozen no activity stuck at 0% harddrive indicator is stuck as red.
    When i restart my computer everything seems to stay on e.g my monitor and wifi adapter (i have lights on them)
    It actually seems every light stays on.

If i leave the bsod on it will eventually restart and show up a no boot device screen. I go into bios and my ssd dissapears (which is my system drive) meaning the computer will refuse to boot. If i reboot again via the power button it detects the ssd once again.

System specs:
    Motherboard = Gigabyte A320M-S2H
    GPU = XFX RX 480
    CPU = Ryzen 5 1600
    RAM = 16gb Corsair 3000Mhz
    HDD = 1TB Seagate Barracuda
    SSD = 128gb Kingspec m.2
    PSU = 450w Giagbyte 80+ bronze

BSOD ERROR PICTURES:
    IMG_20210101_180257.jpg - Google Drive
    IMG_20210109_190623.jpg - Google Drive
    IMG_20210112_164915.jpg - Google Drive

I hope you can figure out what is wrong with this bloody computer as i have already spent weeks and weeks trying to figure this out. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0% :)

:)

dispeak, Jan 13, 2021
  2. cH3riOs Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%

Hello MrPepka

Thank you for your reply.

I upgraded the firmware of the Samsung SSD (which do not correspond to my C:, it's just a secondary SSD drive).

I ran both Prime95 and OCCT, each 3 hours straight, no errors, neither warnings as you can see in the joint pictures.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0% [​IMG]

Since the SSD firmware upgrade and both stress tests I haven't experimented the BSOD yet.

I had a 1.5 hour gaming session yesterday too no BSOD.

I will keep you posted see if it happens again.

Have a good days and again thank you so much for your help!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello MrPepka

Sadly I had today another BSOD while I was gaming.

There was shot glitches (chat in game was a laggy when typing) and suddenly right after that I had the UNCORRECTABLE BSOD.

I have one question, here below is my PC settup. I made it all myself. For the liquid cooling loop to be like this I took the decision to plug my 2080 Ti on the PCIEX8 of my mother board instead of the PCIEX16. I know there could result a lack of performance. But could it be related to the problem I have now ?

My PC setup :

- - - Updated - - -

I will be running a full MemTest86 tonight just to check if I have issues with my RAM sticks

- - - Updated - - -

I also just upgraded the BIOS of my motherboard to it's last version, released just recently.

It has this improvement :

- - - Updated - - -

The memtest86 came back with 2 errors apprently. I don't have the skills to understand hem.

The memtest log is available here

The error line seems to be: 2020-08-17 04:25:23 - [MEM ERROR - Data] Test: 8, CPU: 22, Address: 669C02734, Expected: 5F1715C0, Actual: 5F1717C0

cH3riOs, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%

Hey guys, I need a help!

Days ago, I rebuild my pc with a new motherboard by Gigabyte (my pc was stopped for like 4 months), and then the issues started... for many times the BSOD appeared with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and the scan stuck on 0%, forcing me to turn off the computer pressing the power button. Yesterday a professional made somes tests to diagnostic the problem, he said that maybe the graphic card is causing the issue, but i felt that he's not a 100% sure of this.

My graphic card is working for one year and the motherboard is brand new. The logs is on the attachment, i hope someone help me! THANKS!

DESKTOP-E4F6G9P-(2020-01-20_13-34-09).zip

ronniefoster, Jan 13, 2021
  4. cH3riOs Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%

Hello M. Pepka

Sadly the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is back, since 2 days now ......... *Sad

In the meantime I have updated Windows, AMD driver, GPU driver, all of them updated.

And still I keep getting this BSOD error. It happens randomly, while I'm gaming or not even sometimes.

I can have a straight 3 or 4 hours gaming session with no issues. Sometimes, it just comes, I can then even reboot and still have a second one right after that, and reboot again and not having any issues for a while...

joint to this message you'll find a new V2 Log zip file.

P.S : the WHEA BSOD still stays stuck at 0% and not giving me more details.

Thank you so much for your help!

cH3riOs, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0% - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

2. BSoD KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: The bugcheck was: 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e, 0xffff9409984e06b0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9e7b0100-a29a-4176-8209-3d507d792435My Specs:Windows 11CPU Intel i5 8400GPU GTX 1060 3GBRam...
  3. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching the dump...
  4. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching the dump...
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%: Iam using a Windows 10 Pro x64 bit machine, This is a new build and iam experiencing the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The Kernel and unexpected store exception errors have seemed to go and iam only experiencing...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD: Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un specs: [ATTACH] Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%: Dear community, For a couple of days now I'm facing this WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. So far I only noticed this issue when I am gaming. After a while the system crashed with this BSOD. It could happen any time, after 10 minutes of gaming or 1 hour or more. I disabled the...
  8. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%: Hey guys, I need a help! Days ago, I rebuild my pc with a new motherboard by Gigabyte (my pc was stopped for like 4 months), and then the issues started... for many times the BSOD appeared with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and the scan stuck on 0%, forcing me to turn...
  9. BSOD --> WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%)

BSOD --> WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%): Hello, I have recently been getting an error called 'WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR' when I boot my pc or randomly when i boot a game or application on my pc. Usually when booted i will turn it off and back on and it will work fine for a little while. Unfortunetly i have never...
  10. Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0

Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0: Keep randomly crashing while doing nothing as well as while playing games. No overclocks. All drivers up to date. Opening the dump file with windbg gives me errors that it can't find the symbols for ntoskrnl even though I have my path set to:...