Windows 10: BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

Discus and support BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rOost, Sep 15, 2021.

1. rOost Win User

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

Hello,

I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately.
    I attached the latest MiniDump file.

I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but nothing was wrong. Also the tests fisnished all without a BSOD.
    I also updated to the latest BIOS and updated other drivers but without any luck.

rOost, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Sep 15, 2021
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 15, 2021
  4. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

drop your overclock to stock and run it, W10 has some teething to get through

eidairaman1, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

1. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump) - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR MiniDump

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP: I have random BSOD, no dump files appear, all i have are codes from BSOD screen. Can anyone describe what they mean?0x0000000000000100xFFFFE28502F2E0280xFFFFE284EDC559CC0xFFFFE284EDD5F1A0It started ~3-4 weeks ago. Don't know if it stared after last "big" update. Cant rollback...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP: I have random BSOD, no dump files appear, all i have are codes from BSOD screen. Can anyone describe what they mean?0x0000000000000100xFFFFE28502F2E0280xFFFFE284EDC559CC0xFFFFE284EDD5F1A0It started ~3-4 weeks ago. Don't know if it stared after last "big" update. Cant rollback...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =: Hi guys,Ive been having this problem for some weeks. First it was happening once or twice in a day but then started to happen often.Ive tried to reinstall windows but it didnt fix it. Ive also tried to search for a minidump file to help me understand whats going on but...
  6. Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =: Hi guys,Ive been having this problem for some weeks. First it was happening once or twice in a day but then started to happen often.Ive tried to reinstall windows but it didnt fix it. Ive also tried to search for a minidump file to help me understand whats going on but...
  7. Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =

8. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR But No minidump is created.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR But No minidump is created.: Greetings, I'm having frequent BSOD's with error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in my HP pavilion 15 laptop. It seems to happen completely randomly. I tried to troubleshoot but appearently a minidump log is required for that. The problem is that error collecting is always...
  10. BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included

BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included: can anyone help me with this dump its keep happening after a few hours while playing games, I install new drivers and all and check temp and is not overheating https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiRDtaRXo74ngcpWYp9ScTDPvJqm7g?e=QfMMQx...