Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, I hope someone can give me with my situation: Since a long time now (about 6 months now), I'm getting BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErrorMaker, Mar 23, 2021.

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs

Hey there, I hope someone can give me with my situation:

Since a long time now (about 6 months now), I'm getting BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" while playing GPU intensive games (most time Rust from Steam). My Computes is a custom build by me. The BSOD sometimes occurs like a minute after I've started the game (and joined a server) and sometimes after a few hours of playing. The weird thing is that it doesn't write any logs / dump files under (C:\Windows or C:\Windows\Minidumps). So I'm not really able to check what the problem is.

My Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19041.867 (2004/May 2020 Update)

I've included the V2 log collector file and a HWiNFO64 report below. Please note that there could be some harddisk errors in the logs - "The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR7, has a bad block.". Those entries come from a bad external drive I've connected some days ago, but I've removed it and the BSOD occurs also without it):
    DESKTOP-VF02TM2-(2021-03-23_21-40-50).zipDESKTOP-VF02TM2-HWiNFO64.zip

Those entries are generated in the eventviewer each time the BSOD appears:

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs [​IMG]

Those are the things I've already checked:
    • Reset all settings in the BIOS to default
    • Disable Intel Turbo Boost (which is enabled default in my BIOS)
    • Updated the BIOS to the latest version (2503)
    • Checked the RAM with Memtest86+ (bootable) -> 8 passes
    • Checked Windows for corrupt files (SFC /scannow) -> Passed
    • Replaced the CMOS battery with a new one
    • Stressed the CPU with Prime95, IntelBurnTestV2, Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility -> All passed
    • Checked the GPU temp while gaming -> Max was around 80
    • Checked the SSD with CrystalDiskInfo -> Status: Good
    • Scanned the SSD for error with SeaTools for Windows -> No errors
    • Switched RAM to different slots (tried both RAMs in all combinations and only 1 RAM in all possible combinations)
    • Checked the GPU with 3DMark Basic Edition multiple times -> On some tests the BSOD appeard
    • Checked the GPU with GpuMemTest v1.2 -> Passed
    • Removed the GPU and putted it back in
    • Installed latest drivers for my hardware
    • Installed latest Windows Updates

Thanks for any help!

:)

ErrorMaker, Mar 23, 2021

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

Hello!

I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to happen randomly. Sometimes it happens but other times no error occurs.

Thank you!

Attachment 59553

LaptopProblems, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 23, 2021
  4. diznanl Win User

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD error while gaming: Hello guys, I have a question and currently Im really done... I tried clean reinstall, reset BIOS, reinstalling GPU driver, nothing helps which is weird.. Randomly my PC crash while playing Valorant {no matter of settings low / high}.... BSOD has no explanation whatsoever so...
  6. Random BSOD error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD error while gaming: Hello guys, I have a question and currently Im really done... I tried clean reinstall, reset BIOS, reinstalling GPU driver, nothing helps which is weird.. Randomly my PC crash while playing Valorant {no matter of settings low / high}.... BSOD has no explanation whatsoever so...
  7. Random BSOD error while gaming

8. BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi all. So I've build a brand new machine recently who faced a couple of problems here but I though the hard part was way behind. Two days ago I was playing Star Citizen then Gang Beast for almost 2 or 3 hours straight, no problem. Yesterday I was willing to play Hellblade...
  9. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.: Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really. CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz GPU - Palit GeForce 2060 RTX RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengance @ 2133MHz MBoard - B360M-DS3H - Gigabyte HDD - 2TB HDD Unknown Make/Model SSD...
  10. BSOD playing multiple games, error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing multiple games, error WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Can't quite figure this out, have done RAM test, Benchmark for GPU and CPU. 94045