Windows 10: Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%

Discus and support Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I need a help! Days ago, I rebuild my pc with a new motherboard by Gigabyte (my pc was stopped for like 4 months), and then the issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ronniefoster, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%

Hey guys, I need a help!

Days ago, I rebuild my pc with a new motherboard by Gigabyte (my pc was stopped for like 4 months), and then the issues started... for many times the BSOD appeared with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and the scan stuck on 0%, forcing me to turn off the computer pressing the power button. Yesterday a professional made somes tests to diagnostic the problem, he said that maybe the graphic card is causing the issue, but i felt that he's not a 100% sure of this.

My graphic card is working for one year and the motherboard is brand new. The logs is on the attachment, i hope someone help me! THANKS!

DESKTOP-E4F6G9P-(2020-01-20_13-34-09).zip

:)

ronniefoster, Jan 21, 2020

2. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%

Hey guys, I need a help!

Days ago, I rebuild my pc with a new motherboard by Gigabyte (my pc was stopped for like 4 months), and then the issues started... for many times the BSOD appeared with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and the scan stuck on 0%, forcing me to turn off the computer pressing the power button. Yesterday a professional made somes tests to diagnostic the problem, he said that maybe the graphic card is causing the issue, but i felt that he's not a 100% sure of this.

My graphic card is working for one year and the motherboard is brand new. The logs is on the attachment, i hope someone help me! THANKS!

DESKTOP-E4F6G9P-(2020-01-20_13-34-09).zip

ronniefoster, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi Jotunheim,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

1. When do you the error message?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred.
    This bug check is typically related to physical hardware failures. It can be heat related, defective hardware, memory or even a processor that is beginning to fail or has failed. If over-clocking has been enabled, try disabling it. Confirm
    that any cooling systems such as fans are functional. Run system diagnostics to confirm that the system memory is not defective. It is less likely, but possible that a driver is causing the hardware to fail with this bug check.

As per the dump files shared by you, the error seems to be with the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Additional Information:
    Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jan 21, 2020
  4. TomStrong Win User

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0%

1. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck on 0% - Similar Threads - Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error stuck

2. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  3. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%: Iam using a Windows 10 Pro x64 bit machine, This is a new build and iam experiencing the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The Kernel and unexpected store exception errors have seemed to go and iam only experiencing...
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%: Iam using a Windows 10 Pro x64 bit machine, This is a new build and iam experiencing the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The Kernel and unexpected store exception errors have seemed to go and iam only experiencing...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD: Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un specs: [ATTACH] Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%: Dear community, For a couple of days now I'm facing this WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. So far I only noticed this issue when I am gaming. After a while the system crashed with this BSOD. It could happen any time, after 10 minutes of gaming or 1 hour or more. I disabled the...
  8. BSOD --> WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%)

BSOD --> WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%): Hello, I have recently been getting an error called 'WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR' when I boot my pc or randomly when i boot a game or application on my pc. Usually when booted i will turn it off and back on and it will work fine for a little while. Unfortunetly i have never...
  9. Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0

Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0: Keep randomly crashing while doing nothing as well as while playing games. No overclocks. All drivers up to date. Opening the dump file with windbg gives me errors that it can't find the symbols for ntoskrnl even though I have my path set to:...
  10. BSOD stuck at 0%

BSOD stuck at 0%: Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!...