Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tskgreen22, Oct 27, 2019.

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did memTest and it passed all tests, so I'm confident it is not my Ram. I have tried Prime95 stress Test and I noticed my computer gets very laggy and freezes from the start of it. The CPU after 5 minutes got up to 95 degrees cel, so I just completely shut off my pc. I checked my temps during my games and I'm getting up to 75/80 C at most. I cleaned out dust and reapplied thermal paste. I am wondering if my CPU is just old and faulty now and whether I just need to get a new one. Here is the link to my latest minidump file. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vul2shfwsojgqqp/102719-36484-01.zip?dl=0

:)

tskgreen22, Oct 27, 2019
  2. oulaala Win User
    oulaala, Oct 27, 2019
  3. oulaala Win User
  4. Sukae Win User

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on playing games in Windows 10 PC

Original Title: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Whenever I play a game after a few minutes there is a BSOD. So far I have tried chkdsk, sfc scan, DISM, defragment, and I updated my bios and reset my bios. All of the tests I mentioned have had no errors in them.

Sukae, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC. - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing

2. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  3. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  4. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error: The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the graphics card and i cant seem to make it stop. i will link 3 dump files from yesterday anda file with my computer specs...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on graphically intensive games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on graphically intensive games: Hi. I'm new here and I came across this forum while looking for a solution for this issue. My PC is crashing with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing heavy graphic games (FarCry 4, 5, New Dawn, Bright Memory, Metro Exodus). Nothing happens in any other instance. I've...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!: So i keep BSODing with a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" whenever i have been trying to play games for the past two days. Happens on all games from ones i can run easily to ones that the PC struggles with, all take around 30-45 minutes before BSOD So far i have made sure my...
  8. BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124

BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124: A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games: Hello! I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to...
  10. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games: Hi TenForums! First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value to this community. The main reason I'm writing though is another: I purchased a Clevo P650RG laptop, and I going crazy...