Windows 10: BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

Discus and support BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really. CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz GPU -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lynx2019, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Lynx2019 Win User

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really.
    CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz
    GPU - Palit GeForce 2060 RTX
    RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengance @ 2133MHz
    MBoard - B360M-DS3H - Gigabyte
    HDD - 2TB HDD Unknown Make/Model
    SSD - Kingston? 500GB

CPU temps sitting comfortably around 50C.

Lynx2019, Aug 2, 2019
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Aug 2, 2019
  3. Sukae Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on playing games in Windows 10 PC

Original Title: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Whenever I play a game after a few minutes there is a BSOD. So far I have tried chkdsk, sfc scan, DISM, defragment, and I updated my bios and reset my bios. All of the tests I mentioned have had no errors in them.

Sukae, Aug 2, 2019
  4. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

1. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming. - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR randomly while gaming - No error logs: Hey there, I hope someone can give me with my situation: Since a long time now (about 6 months now), I'm getting BSOD "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" while playing GPU intensive games (most time Rust from Steam). My Computes is a custom build by me. The BSOD sometimes occurs like...
  6. BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi all. So I've build a brand new machine recently who faced a couple of problems here but I though the hard part was way behind. Two days ago I was playing Star Citizen then Gang Beast for almost 2 or 3 hours straight, no problem. Yesterday I was willing to play Hellblade...
  7. whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD

whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD: i7-4790K @ 4.0 GHZ 32.0 GB - DDR3 (1066.5 MHz) Asus - Maximus VII Hero (Haswell/Z97) Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 W10 64x Months and months ago.. one BSOD. Weeks later, another. Weeks later, another. Then every weekend. Now every day. Can't make it through without BSoD. New...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  10. BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: can someone please check my minidump Attachment 90761 55918

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep getting whea_uncorrectable_error while playing warhammer total war 2