Windows 10: bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10

Discus and support bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. *Smile My pc msi aegis 4 years old gets bsod screen every time its under low load. for example i can game for hours with no issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mary1991, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Mary1991 Win User

bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10

Hello everyone. *Smile

My pc msi aegis 4 years old gets bsod screen every time its under low load. for example i can game for hours with no issues at all, but as soon as i stop the game in matter of seconds or minutes i get

Bsod screen with the stop code whea_uncorrectable_error. just surfing the internet for few minutes also start the issue. stress testing the pc stops the bsod code from crashing my pc also.

NOTES

i dont face any strudering or lag in games at all. this is really confusing me!!!

while typing this post and doing all the required steps i have prim 95 running in the background so i dont get bsod crashes, it works find now even though my cpu temps are at 87c and gpu at 33c. prim 95 been runing for about 2 hours with no issues at all.

booting into safe mode with network fixes the issue completely and allows me to use discord and surf the internet with no issues.

ruining prime 95 in the background with all of the above option in the program also fixes the issue.

i ran memtest86 for about 2 and a half hours according to the program, but i left the computer running for about 5 hours. when i came back the pc was stable inside the memtest environment for all that time no crashes, and did not find any errors from memtest.

my cpu fan is not connected to the motherboard as i have it connected to an external power adapter that allowed me to control the speed of the fan, my pc never over heats and all temps are normal for cpu and gpu, but when i boot into windows it gives me the (cpu fan error) duo to the fan not being connected to the motherboard.

i was told by msi and windows tech support that this issue might be drivers conflict or windows issue, i have not tried installing an older v. of windows 10 yet.

what i have tried so far

1 going into system config and disabling load startup items for the general tap, and disabling everything from services tap accept Microsoft services did not help at. only helped for one boot and it just delayed the crash.

2 tried removing gpu and clean installing windows 10 and all drivers. didnt help the issue. not sure if i might be getting the wrong drivers as i am using drivers booster program to get my drivers updated and also nvidia website to get gpu updates, nothing from msi main drivers page.

3 tried replacing gpu with a different one, no luck.

4 removing all usb connections.

5 i tried using a different ssd with a different gpu and taking out the hard drive. still facing the same issue.

6 without stressing the cpu or the gpu with a game or a stress program, my pc will crash even if i dont touch or do anything to it.

Thank you for your time!

:)

Mary1991, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Sep 3, 2019
  3. BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

drop your overclock to stock and run it, W10 has some teething to get through

eidairaman1, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Steevo Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

I disagree, it is hardware, windows 10 is using more of the advanced instruction abilities to speed up the OS than Windows 8, just like when we took X86 stable overclocks into X64 and they failed, more data is being moved and used and the chances for failure are significantly higher, and the rounding that every processor does didn't add up in X64.

So as previously suggested, add more volts, or back down the overclock.

Windows 8, and 7 drivers work in Windows 10 as the kernel is very similar, and MS is updating hardware with whatever "stable" WHQL they have for the piece of hardware based off its Hardware ID.

I am fairly certain without even looking that the memory address referenced in your dump files will be very low, and may even be in the processor cache with a pointer to the RAM address.

Yep, your second BSOD referenced "3594f" which is in HEX, and correlates to "219,471" which is the number in Kb from 0 that was in use, so a "101" and "124"BSOD with a very low memory address to me smells exactly like more core voltage needed, or a lower overclock.

Steevo, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10 - Similar Threads - bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

2. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  3. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  4. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error"

BSOD "whea_uncorrectable_error": I've been getting BSOD a lot recently past few weeks. Each time was playing a game. Every time it BSOD it unable to create any dump files in C:\Windows.Here is the Event Viewer System logs.SystemLogs.evtx...
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dwm.exe whea_uncorrectable_error