Windows 10: BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Discus and support BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; @zbook I ran the chkdsk yesterday at 2pm. By 230-3pm it had reached 100%. It sat for 24 hours on 100% and never went further. I had to manually reboot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peopleface, May 16, 2017.

1. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

@zbook I ran the chkdsk yesterday at 2pm. By 230-3pm it had reached 100%. It sat for 24 hours on 100% and never went further. I had to manually reboot. And there was nothing to show in the event viewer.
    Attachment 142623

@axe0 , I will run the HDTune and post the results in my next reply.

Peopleface, Jul 5, 2017
  2. axe0 New Member

The chkdsk log is being saved when the system is about to reboot, that it stayed at 100% means it didn't save the chkdsk log.

We'll need to know more about your systems hardware, including the age.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" [​IMG]

3. Attachment 142653Attachment 142654Attachment 142655

Peopleface, Jul 5, 2017
  4. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Every time I try to update my system specs, I click "Edit System Spec" in the System Info tool, it takes me to a login page where it says my login and or password are invalid. Even when I am not already signed in, if I sign in using the login at the top of the page in any other window I can log in normally. This is why I haven't updated system specs.
    Attachment 142656

Peopleface, Jul 5, 2017
  5. @axe0I updated my System Spec info manually. I hope this helps. Also posted the results from HD Tune above,

Thanks!

Peopleface, Jul 5, 2017
  6. Do I need to post a new thread for each of the following BSOD that I have had in the past few months?

Or just make one post to address all of them?

DRIVER OVERRUN STACK BUFFER
    K MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

The above two occurred while surfing the net on chrome, one may have possibly occurred upon immediate startup

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY

This one is troubling as I was working in Adobe InDesign and while my computer is typically very speedy, it seemed almost sluggish before it crashed to BSOD. Scares me because this is my work machine and can't have the possibility of corrupting a file and losing any work.

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

This one occurred while running a virus scan.

Thanks for all your guys help thus far!

Peopleface, Jul 7, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    No, if we'd do that there would be thousands of threads.

8. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Okay, what can I do from here?

Peopleface, Jul 7, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: chkdsk /x /f
    See if the above command or switch will complete and provide a report in eventvwr. Please post into the thread.

zbook, Jul 7, 2017
  10. Here is the zip folder...

Peopleface, Jul 9, 2017
  11. Hi,

Code: 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (4.07.2017 22:52:51) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption PROCESS: System Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS[/quote] Code: 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (26.06.2017 09:33:49) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption eamonm.sys [1.12.2016] * ESET Amon driver * => Support: ESET Knowledgebase PROCESS: SearchIndexer.exe Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory[/quote]
    Second result of an bsod dump shows the driver for ESET NOD32 Antivirus which u have installed. Please uninstall for testing purposes an use Defender instead:ESET How do I manually uninstall my Windows ESET product?ESET Knowledgebase

Most of the bsod dumps show memory_corruption as cause. So u should do an memtest to check the RAM too:

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Jul 9, 2017
  12. I'm running the memory test now, but after 11 hours it has only made one pass. So this could take a few days.

I have 32gb RAM, the sticks were new when I installed them about 8-9 months ago.

Peopleface, Jul 9, 2017
  13. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

At the rate this is going it will take an entire week to run the test at 8 passes. It has already been 17 hours and the test has barely made 1.5 passes.

This is my work machine and I can't go a week without working. Unfortunately I will just have to live with the blue screens or save up to purchase something else in the near future.

Thanks for all your help.

Peopleface, Jul 10, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
    Remove all but 1 stick then run the test when you have the time, that takes far less of constant time.

With 32gb it easily takes days, at once, to reach 8 or more passes

15. Recently had the following BSOD while browsing Facebook in Chrome.

"KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE"

Here is the attached log file.

Peopleface, Jul 18, 2017
Thema:

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

1. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" - Similar Threads - BSOD Browsing Chrome

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files : https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C Coffee Lake 14nm...
  5. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  6. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  7. [BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing

[BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing: Hi this happend today, this is a fresh install (less than a week) i had this bsod today and yesterday i had a problem twice wich was the process system interrupts was using about 10/15% CPU and made everything stutter, this stopped both times after a soft reboot. 86050
  8. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Help as to what the cause is and how to prevent this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance -Alfredo (The necessary...
  9. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  10. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...