Windows 10: BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

Discus and support BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've been getting random BSODs since two weeks ago. At first, I thought it was my hard drive that was faulty, however, I bought a new one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wallenstein, Jun 19, 2016.

1. BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

Hi guys,

I've been getting random BSODs since two weeks ago. At first, I thought it was my hard drive that was faulty, however, I bought a new one recently and it's still happening. I still get about 5-10 BSODs a day when I'm browsing the internet and playing games. I have attached the dump files below. I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thank you,

:)

Wallenstein, Jun 19, 2016
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Jun 19, 2016
  3. 浚偉陳 Win User
    BSODs, help plz

Hello guys, I found that every time when I started gaming for about 10 minutes, a BSOD would show up. This happened on every game except the cracked version of CSGO that I downloaded from the Internet. The genuine version of CSGO I downloaded from Steam
    gets me a BSOD every time but the cracked version do not. That makes me wonder maybe there are some settings in the cracked version of CSGO avoided the BSOD. Can you think of anything that might be the cause?

浚偉陳, Jun 19, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

Not getting anything useful out of the dumps as they all point to ntkrnlmp as the cause which is not true, there is something else triggering the BSOD.

Try running with Driver ZVerifier enabled.

Driver Verifier is a diagnostic tool built into Windows 10, it is designed to verify both native Microsoft drivers and third party drivers. Driver Verifier's verification process involves putting heavy stress on drivers with the intention of making bad, outdated, incompatible or misbehaving drivers fail. The required result is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) which will generate a crash dump for debugging purposes.
    Machines exposed to Driver Verifier will run very sluggishly due to the stress being applied to the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10

Warning:
    It is not advised to run Driver Verifier for more than 48 hours at a time. Disable Driver Verifier after 48 hours or after receiving a BSOD, whichever happens soonest.

Always create a Restore Point prior to enabling Driver Verifier.

What we're looking for is a BSOD with a mini dump that will tell us what driver caused it.

Ztruker, Jun 20, 2016
  5. Okay, I will do that *Biggrin Thank you for replying, I sincerely appreciate it *Smile

Wallenstein, Jun 20, 2016
  6. Hi there,

So I ran Driver Verifier earlier, however, nothing happened. Also, I got another BSOD called IRQL not less or equal. I wonder what's causing BSOD to my pc :/

Wallenstein, Jun 20, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    How long did you run driver verifier. Did you get the BSOD while it was running?
    Please run the DM_Log_collector tool again and upload the zip file here.

Ztruker, Jun 21, 2016
  8. BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to how long I ran it :/ and yes I got it while it was running. Here's the new file *Smile

Wallenstein, Jun 21, 2016
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Neither dump was triggered by Driver Verifier unfortunately. Showed ntkrnlmp and win32kfull.sys, both Microsoft files, nothing else useful.

Try Driver Verifier again, let it run up to 48 hours. If that doesn't give us anything to go on then I'm stumped.
    If this were my system I'd create a current immage backup to an external USB hard drive using Macrium Reflect Free, then do a Clean Install of Windows 10.

Follow this tutorial: Windows 10 - Clean Install

Ztruker, Jun 21, 2016
  10. Ztruker Win User
    Looking at the dump, it looks like you didn't check any of the boxes in Driver Verifier:

Code: Verify Flags Level 0x00000000 STANDARD FLAGS: [X] (0x00000000) Automatic Checks [ ] (0x00000001) Special pool [ ] (0x00000002) Force IRQL checking [ ] (0x00000008) Pool tracking [ ] (0x00000010) I/O verification [ ] (0x00000020) Deadlock detection [ ] (0x00000080) DMA checking [ ] (0x00000100) Security checks [ ] (0x00000800) Miscellaneous checks [ ] (0x00020000) DDI compliance checking ADDITIONAL FLAGS: [ ] (0x00000004) Randomized low resources simulation [ ] (0x00000200) Force pending I/O requests [ ] (0x00000400) IRP logging [ ] (0x00002000) Invariant MDL checking for stack [ ] (0x00004000) Invariant MDL checking for driver [ ] (0x00008000) Power framework delay fuzzing [ ] (0x00010000) Port/miniport interface checking [ ] (0x00040000) Systematic low resources simulation [ ] (0x00080000) DDI compliance checking (additional) [ ] (0x00200000) NDIS/WIFI verification [ ] (0x00800000) Kernel synchronization delay fuzzing [ ] (0x01000000) VM switch verification [ ] (0x02000000) Code integrity checks [X] Indicates flag is enabled[/quote] Please setup Driver Verifier again but this time follow the directions for Steps 2, 3 and 4 especially. Hopefully that will give us a DV generated dump that will help figure out what is going on. The ones I red especially.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

1. BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO - Similar Threads - BSOD browsing internet

2. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  3. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  4. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  6. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  7. BSOD when I play csgo

8. BSOD using computer when playing games or even internet browsing

BSOD using computer when playing games or even internet browsing: I have been having some issues for the past week getting multiple different BSOD with my computer. I have been on this forum before and got my last issue solved(regarding BSODs), but now the BSODs are coming back with venegance unfortunately. This is my PC...
  9. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  10. BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2

BSOD when playing games like csgo or destiny 2: Hey guys, So like the title says, I only get a BSOD when i'm gaming. Already ran all the scans and repairs possible. Now i resinstalled windows pro 10 and still the same. I'm pretty stuck with what to do. Could use some help, Thanks in advance. Dylan .zip 101907